Print

Author Topic: Ask a stupid Qusestion get a stupid answer  (Read 1306061 times)

« Reply #450 on: July 20, 2004, 07:25:41 AM »
As long as SpongeBob is immature, Team Rocket can't catch Pikachu and Barney is stupid, Mario shall live.

Why do Yoshies sound like Stitch?

--------------------
JRC Quote 1: "Fluffernut wants a BITE of conversation." -me when Fluffernut tried to eat the phone
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #451 on: July 20, 2004, 12:46:08 PM »
Ahem, Stitch sounds like Yoshi.

Do you hate Mario is Missing and want to tell the world about it?

"A person is a person, no matter how small."- Horton the Elephant
This is a secret coded message.

Sqrt2

« Reply #452 on: July 20, 2004, 01:00:09 PM »
No,not really

If peach is a princess, who rules the mushroom kingdom?

If you are in a car travelling at the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #453 on: July 20, 2004, 02:48:21 PM »
A monkey named Bob.

Want fries with that?

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #454 on: July 20, 2004, 04:23:07 PM »
No think you!

Why do bubbles appear in the upper right-hand corner of movie screens?

"That will really put the pressure on those phony Koopa plumbers" -Adventures of Super Mario Bros 3., Toddler Terros of Time Travel (DiC, 1990)

Edited by - marioseeker on 7/20/2004 3:24:51 PM

« Reply #455 on: July 20, 2004, 04:24:27 PM »
Yeah! I love fries!

Why does Bowser chase Wario and Waluigi in the MG:TT opening movie?

--------------------
JRC Quote 1: "Fluffernut wants a BITE of conversation." -me when Fluffernut tried to eat the phone
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #456 on: July 20, 2004, 05:37:58 PM »
A post was skipped so I will pick it up:

marioseeker Posted - 20 July 2004 15:23 PST
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No think you!

Why do bubbles appear in the upper right-hand corner of movie screens?

-------

Luigison replies:

I think you ment thank.  (but maybe you have mind powers that allow you to make someone not give you fries.

Movies are analog film that are so long they must be put on several spools.  Those ovals at the top right of movies shown in theaters are to trigger the next roll of film.  This was explain in the movie Fight Club.  Although I don't typically like movies with lots of violence and sex, Fight Club was worth buying the DVD because of its wonderfull plot and well developed charater(s).

I hope Microsofts push for digital theaters works because I am tired of seeing those "cigarette burns" as they are called in the industry.  Digital theaters would also be much clearing be cause there is no film to wear out, get hairs and dust on, etc.

The previous question still stands as I was just trying to answer one that was skipped.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Sqrt2

« Reply #457 on: July 21, 2004, 02:02:00 PM »
Because he is tired of kidnapping peach (for the moment).

Why do waluigi's eyes light up whenever he scores a point in the N64 Mario Tennis?

If you are in a car travelling at the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?
AA fanboy and proud!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #458 on: July 21, 2004, 04:50:09 PM »
GiftedGirl's question: "Why does Bowser chase Wario and Waluigi in the MG:TT opening movie?"

Sqrt2's answer: "Because he is tired of kidnapping peach (for the moment)."

Luigison's answer: While Sqrt2's answer may be true, I think that he chases them because one of them had hit him in the eye with a golf ball.

Sqrt2's question:  "Why do waluigi's eyes light up whenever he scores a point in the N64 Mario Tennis?"
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #459 on: July 22, 2004, 12:55:47 PM »
Lightglobes?

Do you have any toilet paper I can borrow?

--------------------
JRC Quote 2: "Fluffernut wants a BITE of conversation." -me when Fluffernut tried to eat the phone

Edited by - GiftedGirl on 7/3/2005 12:54:18 PM

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #460 on: July 22, 2004, 01:03:34 PM »
Yes, but the shipping cost and time might be a bit more than you are willing to ascept.

"Do you have a canoe I can borrow?"

Sqrt2

« Reply #461 on: July 24, 2004, 12:56:40 PM »
Give me 500 pounds and I'll see what I can do.

How many drunken Hammer Bros. does it take to smash a lightbulb?

AA fanboy and proud!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #462 on: July 24, 2004, 03:25:06 PM »
ANSWER:  That question is flawed.  A car cannot travel at the speed of light.  There is not enough energy in the Universe.  If there were, the car would become light (electromagnetic radiation).

But since you asked a stupid "Qusestion" I will also reply with a stupid answer.

STUPID ANSWER:  An infinite number of monkeys would fly out of the tail pipe quoting Shakespear.

« Reply #463 on: July 24, 2004, 03:40:51 PM »
ACTUAL ANSWER: It would take ONE drunk Hammer Brother to smash a light bulb. It would just take him a while to get past the flying tailpipe monkeys.

NEXT STUPID QUESTION: Where did the word "stupid" come from, anyway?

"A person is a person, no matter how small."- Horton the Elephant
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #464 on: July 24, 2004, 06:06:20 PM »
Um, your shell.

Why do people have to ask math problems?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Print