Print

Author Topic: Things That Drive Me Nuts  (Read 71916 times)

« Reply #120 on: October 28, 2004, 03:51:52 PM »
'Mmmmmmmmmm-kaaaaaaayyy... Huh? 200 things?  Are you nuts?  That would be quite a feat.  BTW what kind of things do you consider good enough to put on your list? (I though my insert of hand-blow dryers was pretty good)  And I strangely agree with you on that point of filtering out negativity or whatever.  Just knowing that I put my brother down in my list three whole times and the fact that he'll never see it makes me feel a little less hostile towards him when he starts annoying me to death.  It's such a good... feeling... to know you're alive...

One last thing before I put down my next list.  I finished watching TROVG and I thought it was terrible.  Tons of violence, little kids who are extremely addicted, and worst of all... praise for Sony and PS2!  Eesh!  Oh well, it was still kinda cool.  The list continues now!!!

- When you walk into a room, stop, and forget why on earth you even came there in the first place
- When you’re reading or writing in a room and someone comes in to do something and when they leave  they shut the lights off (>_<)
- All of the plants my mom keeps in the living room that are growing faster than Audrey 2
-The fact that Tolkien is dead and will never be able to see the great movies made for LotR
- Kids movies that contain lots of adult humor (please save that garbage for adult movies!)
- Those heat-sealed plastic things that are put around certain store products that are very hard to open (predicted respone: there is an easy way to open those you know)
- The price of my new keyboard wrist rest which is awesome but cost an unbelievable $15! (Kmart should die!)
- Waiting 10 minutes up to an hour for mp3s to download and then realising you don’t like them
- How the box for the TMK signatures changes your apostrophes into quotation marks (Kid”s, don’t use apostrophes in your signatures)
- Big, slow Kiddy Kong in DKC3
- How short Sonic 3 is (only 12 levels?!)
- When Xbox and PS2 get a game that GC doesn’t
- People who make mario fan fiction and include their own weird spiritual ideas
- When you or someone else says something kind of dumb and then everyone just becomes real quiet for a second… and then someone quickly changes the subject (good grief, just be honest and tell that person what he said was incorrect or just plain stupid!)
- How someone on TMK closed my “Bogus SSBM cheats” thread and hasn’t told me why yet
- Double speak
- Word cliches
- Terminology of any kind
- My girlfriend… who doesn’t exist… in other words I don’t have a girlfriend
- When I try to act normal in these threads but never do (but then again what exactly IS normal anyway?)

---------------------------------------------
Ooh!  Ah!  Dance in smarty pants!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/30/2004 12:54:54 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #121 on: October 28, 2004, 06:06:53 PM »
Why are me and Yoshi. Rex the only ones who really post here anymore? There's gotta be some stuff that annoys you...!?!

"I could have more fun watching paint dry...
C''mon Blue! Dry Blue! C''mon!"
-The Decline of Video Gaming
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #122 on: October 28, 2004, 06:11:07 PM »
And here come the grammar police...

*wah-woooooooo wah-wooooooooo*
Excuse me mister, do you have any idea what you've just done wrong?
Uh, no, sir, I don't
You just said "Me and Yoshi. Rex, instead of Yoshi. Rex and I"
Oh well, I'm sorry
Sorry doesn't cut it mister! I'm ripping up your TMK license
Oh crud, please, anything but that!
Sorry, I'm gonna have to rip it up! Uhhh, humphhhh *tries to rip and fails* Sorry, hands are a little greasy. Could you rip it?

What is that from?

BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #123 on: October 28, 2004, 06:15:51 PM »
Something else that annoys me . . .
"How about 'Overly negative people?'"- Hobbes

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. As time slows and reality bends, the universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaTEMChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #124 on: October 28, 2004, 06:55:25 PM »
Some things that drive me nuts?

- My Psychology class; save two people it's filled with a bunch of slackers who won't ever stop talking about the Red Sox.

- When underclassmen take my seat on the bus and I won't kick them out because I try to be nice.

- When my parents sign me up for things and don't tell me.

- When my brother does something weird like taking our PS2 to his room and I can't find it.

- When my computer tells me the "MSScript can't be found," and I don't even know what it is.

- When I spend two weeks waiting for the chance to go to a big, commercial CD store and they don't have anything I'm looking for.

- When people say this or that band is good when they have no musical talent or spiritual influence.

- When people won't stop squeezing my talking Mario doll.

- When a friend says he's going to beat me in SSBM and he can't even hit me.

- When people brag for no reason.

- When a teacher misinterprets a comment.

- When someone interrupts me or assumes something completely wrong.

- When the only time my mom buys snack foods and soda is when we have guests.

- When a MOUSE CHEWS UP PART OF MY GAMECUBE CONTROLLER'S CONTROL STICK!!! >= (

Uh... there's more but I'm out of time.

"Love... How do I explain it? Love tells you when you want to be with a person forever. It makes you feel happy just to see that person happy... smiling, having fun. When you love someone you will do anything to help when he or she is in trouble." -Princess Peach, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

"Mario`s trying to get it all! Treasures, princesses... Does his greed never end?" -Kammy Koopa, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #125 on: October 28, 2004, 07:13:55 PM »
-Websites that people say are good, but are really crappy

-My mom being p'd at the Sox for winning the world series (...Okay, this might sound stupid, but Yankees fans: Be happy for them, this is the first time they won a series in 86 years.)
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #126 on: October 28, 2004, 07:45:48 PM »
Luigison, I didn't mean "right" as in "correct..." you know... (second page)

There were some things I saw that made me laugh like heck, but now I can't remember.

ARE YOU TOO FOOLISH FOR YOUR PANTS!!!
Formerly quite reasonable.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #127 on: October 28, 2004, 08:31:28 PM »
Did you mean right as in Republican?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #128 on: October 30, 2004, 01:50:16 PM »
Boomstix, is that story or whatever referring to that episode of the Simpsons where Marge lost her license and chief Wiggum asked her to rip it?  I know that had nothing to do with the grammer police but it close to the other thing.  And don't worry about us being the only ones here.  We don't need anyone else to have fun here! (sarcasm)

Hey, everyone keeps ignoring my questions!  That really drives me nuts! *suddenly stops talking, smiles, and then writes it down on a piece of paper*  I'll ask them again just to annoy everyone.

1) Did anyone see the Revolution of Video Games on PBS?

2) What do you consider to be good enough to go on your list, boomstix?

Put that in your smoke and pipe it!!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/30/2004 12:53:20 PM
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #129 on: October 30, 2004, 02:59:31 PM »
-When your internet connection goes down even though everything in the connection seems fine

« Reply #130 on: November 01, 2004, 07:15:53 PM »
Hmmmmmmm... I think CW was actually right (as usual) about this topic being derailed, cause everybody left.  This is so annoying!  Even boomstix has abandoned me.  I'm so sad.  But I will NEVER stop posting here!  Not as long as my computer keeps working and my brain never stops churning out crazy ideas.  So get ready for...
Everyone: "You're next big list!"

- Acorns
- Almonds
- Beech nuts
- Beer nuts
- Brazil nuts
- Butternuts
- Cashews
- Chestnuts
- Coconuts
- Cola
- Corn nuts
- Filberts
- Gingko nuts
- Hazelnuts
- Hickory
- Horse chestnuts
- Litchi
- Macadamias
- Peanuts
- Pecans
- Pistachios
- Walnuts

Ha ha ha ha ha!  I'm sorry but I just couldn't resist doing that.  I had to do that before this topic died.  My real list is coming soon so please don't kill me!

As a prediction, I bet 50 gold coins that tomorrow night or the morning after at least three people will come here and start complaining about who got elected president.  It's just so bound to happen that it's not funny.  But then again I could be wrong (but then again I could be right!)

COUNTDOWN TO DS: 020 DAY(S) REMAINING

Put that in you pipe and warp it!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/5/2004 10:42:09 PM

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #131 on: November 01, 2004, 07:29:09 PM »
Here's a short list.  (I don't think a list can have only one item and still be called a list.)

- Who got elected president.

*Notes date.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #132 on: November 07, 2004, 02:30:11 PM »
That one's great. I've got two more:

- The little children that are in the theater when you're watching a movie
- When people applaud at the end of the movie

« Reply #133 on: November 07, 2004, 03:38:06 PM »
Yep, Yoshi, that's-a da one I was referring to. And Vidgmchtr, dude, that is reeeeaallly annoying when people clap at the end of the movies! That's a good one!

And as for what I think is good: the kind of thing that you wouldn't just sit down and think of, like "people who are sloppy eaters", cauz that one's not funny or anything. The kind of thing that is good is the one that makes you go "you know what, that is really annoying"

BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #134 on: November 07, 2004, 04:32:28 PM »
Finally!  Somebody replied to this topic besides me!  I was just about to add my next list here anyway but I'm glad to see some more people now.  The list continues!  And so does... my search for the next big signature!

- Bike riders on the road, especially when they’re really far over
- People who ask you a question that ends up with them talking about themselves forever like you asked them the question first
- People who don't use proper nouns
- When I’m on the computer and then someone comes in and instead of asking to use the computer they sit down and stare at the screen until I finally get annoyed and leave
- When Mom wakes me up with a rooster call almost every morning (I’ve got to ask her to stop that!!!)
- The fact that Mom got rid of my Ren & Stimpy Christmas Special video
- Windows 98
- Windows XP
- Not knowing if there will be a season 3 of Sonic X or not
- How the F-Zero cartoon doesn’t include spin attacks, feul strips, and running out of fuel (at least so far)
- How tiny my house is (and the fact that the Extreme House-Makeover Crew still hasn’t come over despite how many times I call them)
- Number two pencil only, please... number two pencil only
- When you or someone walks into a room where people are having a meeting or something and EVERYONE stops and turns around to look at you
- When you bite into really hot pizza and the roof on your mouth is burned for a week
- When you ask a bunch of questions in a thread and everyone ignores them almost every time (press 1 to hear the questions again in an impatient tone... press 2 to talk to Sapphira for $5 a minute)
- Not knowing how to do simple stuff on the computer like burn music onto a CD and put pictures in my TMK replies
- Websites that won’t let you leave by hitting the back button and you have to do it a different way
- Halloween (when you’re a teenager or older what’s the point?)
- When you’re taking a shower and something falls off the shelf and hits you in the foot
- When you’re “stuck” in the bathroom and there’s no toilet paper!!!
- Jobs that make you do more jobs that you didn’t want to do in the first place (I would give an example but that would be an extra job)
- The fact that Nintendo.com and GameSpy require your mailing address to become a member of their website when I don’t want to give it to them
- The fact that not everyone in this world can experience the simple joy of playing a Mario game (excluding MIM of course)
- People who don’t respect my authori-tah

COUNTDOWN TO DS: 014 DAY(S) REMAINING!!

---------------------
Everybody loves sur-fin’... surfin’ TMK!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/7/2004 2:33:57 PM

Print