Print

Author Topic: Talk to the Mythbusters!!!  (Read 2045 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« on: November 10, 2004, 09:15:20 PM »
http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/mythbusters/chat/chat.html

9PM-10PM Eastern! Hurry!

"Yesterday... when I`m smaller... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2004, 09:24:44 PM »
You mean 10-11PM ET.

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2004, 09:33:45 AM »
.....I don't have any myths that I want to bust, though.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2004, 07:40:04 PM »
Did anybody chat with them?

I love their show.  My physics class is like it, but we don't have any money.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2004, 11:32:59 PM »
I tried to chat with them. I then noticed the timezone difference and waited an hour. Then I tried again. The chat shwed up, I entered in a nickname, then the thing you type messages into showed up at the top, and the list of chatters currently there showed up, then my computer froze completely. I managed to restart it properly (my old computer didn't like it when I just unplugged him, I guess it hurt his feelings) and after the 1/4 hour starting process, I signed back online to try again. After another quarter hour was taken up with signing online and loading up the chatroom page, the exact thing happend again. I tried it all once more, but there was only two minuits left of chatting time left and it froze again anyways. So no, I didn't.

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2004, 11:35:41 PM »
Sounds like a case for the Mythbusters!!!  Oh wait a second...

COUNTDOWN TO DS: 002 DAY(S) REMAINING!!!  I CAN FEEL IT COMING!  IT'S SO CLOSE IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!

On November 21st, Nintendo will unleash the greatest handheld system on America that this world has ever seen.  Two screens, two extra buttons, one touch-sensitive screen, wireless multiplayer, voice recognition, a rechargeable battery, and more.  Prepare to severely wet yourself.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Print