Print

Author Topic: I wish you al...  (Read 5204 times)

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2005, 08:05:07 PM »
I watched NApoleon Dynamite and I watched the Twilight Zone thing. I thought those were sweet.

I also enjoyed shrimp, steak, prok loin, and croussant rolls. Delishious. Yes, that's how we spell.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2005, 08:57:22 PM »
Blast it, I JUST realised why MegaByte posted a picture of Richard Karn. Why did that take me almost 2 days to figure out? *slaps forehead*

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2005, 09:08:09 PM »
It took me a little too long, also.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2005, 10:35:33 PM »
MB hinted to me, and I even told Steve. But he didn't notice, I guess.

LD: I wish I had been at that party.

Steve (and LD): Weird, I've been playing DDR as much as possible the past couple days (my cousin had DDR Konamix with him when he came for New Year's). He kept pronouncing it "Koh-nuh mix." It was really annoying.

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2005, 09:37:25 AM »
CW: Not a party, a shindig. Particularly, that one was given the name 2004/2005 New Year's Shindig of '99.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2005, 10:21:48 PM »
I keep forgetting those are shindigs. Ah well.

Anyway, please define "hommie" for me, will you? It sort of sounds like a mummified or rigor mortis'd homie to me.

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2005, 11:20:58 AM »
Similar to how dukar became the official spelling of dukar because of Iceman's rampant misspelling of it, and thus also made it kind of unique and "ours", him misspelling homie as hommie made Hommie our official name (no pronunciation change).

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2005, 04:26:35 PM »
I stayed up late, and watched a Becker marathon. It was before Chris took over from Reggie... that was when I stopped watching.

Oh, and I got that 'Al' joke straight away...
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2005, 05:43:37 PM »
Did you really have to post about this at least 1 month after the new year?

Oh, and I liked MegaByte's post.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2005, 07:06:11 PM »
Saying something about Vid's post is what I would do, but that would be pointless.

Everyone had a wonderful new year?  I hope so.  I already said what I did, so... oh, what the heck, I watched the Twilight Zone and played Electronic Clue.

Cinematic Orchestra is one of the best bands in the whole world.  They have great songs that are the best in the whole world.

Rising at the usual time on New Year's Day after staying up until 2 am is so typical of me.  Don't you think so?

Everyone--well, "some people at school" are immature. It's not like they're harassing me personally, but it's annoying how they throw the German teacher's beanie babies across the room when the teacher's not looking and they don't pay attention to what she says.  It's bad enough when the other German teacher who stays home every Friday to take care of her 90-year old mother is now gone most of the time because her mother fell and broke her hip.

There, a bunch of random, triglycerotic information.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print