Print

Author Topic: Re: Worsest Mario game ever!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  (Read 5308 times)

« on: March 03, 2001, 11:31:20 AM »
Yeah, a bit too much punctuation, though... and you might want to say "Worst" seeing as it is actually a word.

The worst Mario game ever would have to be Mario's Time Machine. It was like Mario is Missing but without the quirk of playing as Luigi... Read: lame.

Pocket Monster Island - http://fryguy64.tripod.com
Pokémon guides, downloads and info.
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2001, 05:59:11 PM »
I don't have a worst...however I am ****ed off!  I HATE NEW POKEMON!  Pokemon Puzzle League copied off of Tetris Attack which was originally a Mario game.  Oh for shame!  Pokemon sux bad!  Well, I didn't mind the old stuff, but they just crossed the line copying a Mario game!

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2001, 06:27:25 PM »
There is no worst for me.

Please don't get so hyper-active about bashing PKMN... I dunno about here, but from where I come from, that could start trouble...

~teehee~
~teehee~

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2001, 05:11:15 PM »
The worst Mario game is Super Mario Bros. 2 because it isn't a "mario game" to begin with. (It's okay, but I'm being technical here.)

"Thus Spake Lizard"

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2001, 05:51:47 PM »
Sorry, PKMN is pretty kewl!

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2001, 03:45:21 AM »
And Tetris Attack wasn't originally a Mario game either. It was some weird Japanesey girl thing where the... ahh hell, Deezer has an ENTIRE section devoted to it on his site.

So you can't bash that copycat, Pokémon Puzzle League (a fine game) without also bashing that copycat, Tetris Attack (also a fine game).

Edited by - Fryguy on 3/8/2001 1:49:03 AM
Webmaster

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2001, 06:47:08 AM »
yep thats where Fryguy comes from: Hell(thats why hes a fireball in smb2)
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2001, 01:32:31 PM »
Does the Mushroom Kingdom even have a hell? He was probably just created from the flame. I have a pretty funny picture of what Fryguy looks like without the fire surrounding him, so to speak... and you're quite right, he just wouldn't look right without a little pair of horns.

I have a fanart of it on TMK actually...
http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/images/fanart/mkelly_fryguygenerate.jpg

Webmaster

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2001, 01:25:50 PM »
You Thus Zaratustra Dude can't say that Super Mario Bros. 2 is the worsesesest (how many eses did you say this word had?) Mario game ever and go on like that! I mean, SMB2 was not a Mario game, yeah, but its characters have now become an essential part of the Mario universe. What would be Yoshi's Island without its freakin' cool Shy-guys on sticks, for example? Or without those big fat Ravens? And, also, it is the only Mario classic game where you can play as Princess Peach or Toad. Isn't that enough to make SMB2 a great game? So think about other games like Mario's Time Machine before stating something like what you stated, please.

------------------------------
Ens veiem al pròxim mil·leni!
See ya, er, soon!

Gonçal =^)

Edited by - Admiral Gonçal on 3/16/01 11:28:39 AM
Ens veiem al pròxim mil·leni!
See ya, er, soon!

Gonçal d=^)

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2002, 11:22:40 AM »
Mario is missing is the worst!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2002, 01:11:47 PM »
edutainment games are the worst(est)but out of the "real" mario games, my least favorite is doctor mario. put down that chainsaw! Ahh! Stop! nooo!

A feild sat in place. Peacefully minding its own feildish ways. when suddenly, it ceased to be a field. It was no longer what it was and was what it was not.
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2002, 01:55:32 PM »
Sadly, I haven't played Mario is Missing... But I have played Mario's Time Machine, I rented it once from Blockbuster Video... IT SUCKS! I never played Tetris Attack, but I've heard it's a cheap rip-off of Tetris games only with Mario characters!

Super Mario Bros. 2 is a great game! Without it, we wouldn't have Shy Guys or Mouser or Bob-Ombs! Shy Guys are the coolest Mario enemies (aside from Piranha Plants, Goombas, and Koopa Troopas!) I have the Game Boy Advance version of SMB2 (called Super Mario Advance). It's cool, but I hate those DAAMN voices the characters have!

"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 3/11/2002 11:56:53 AM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2002, 03:19:52 PM »
All right, who keeps reviving year-old topics around here? *looks suspiciously at Super Yoshi 7175*

I didn't much like SMB2.  Those lucky Japanese get a real Mario game, and us Americans get this piece of junk called "Doki Doki Panic"!  Actually it would be a decent game as DDP but IT'S NOT A MARIO GAME! You can't make it one!

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2002, 08:22:19 PM »
Sm2...
A rip off....
And also PKMN puzzle challenge is a copy too.

Mario:Welcome too the mushroom kingdom.
Kirby:Welcome too dreamland!
Samus:No!!Welcome too planet zebes!
Yoshi:Welcome too yoshi''s island!
Wario:Welcome too Wario''s woods!
D.K.:Welcome too kongo jungle!
Berry bostwig:Welcome too the diet pepsi twist commercial!
Mario:Who''s berry bostwig???
Berry bostwig:I dunno....
Donald duck:Why am I here???
I don''t belong in some supid nintendo website!
Deezer:Don''t you call this place stupid!*rips donald into pieces*

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2002, 09:10:55 PM »
well i'd have to say mario is missing it sucks all you do is walk around and look for stuff! and pkmn puzzle!!

People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

Print