Print

Author Topic: Bad TV shows, or show ideas  (Read 13239 times)

Jman

• Score
« on: September 17, 2006, 08:11:27 AM »
This is the thread where you can spout off about TV shows that should never have been made, whether they be spinoffs, or original shows.  The Swan, anyone?  That would be my choice.  Boy, what better way to attract an audience by telling some lady that she's unattractive because she looks natural for her age? 
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 10:43:36 AM »
Big Brother, horrible show idea.  How did it last this long?
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 01:31:27 PM »
Friends.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 02:04:25 PM »
Yeah, Friends sucked, I also thought Charmed and Buffy the Vampire Slayer sucked too, sorry if I offended any of the fans.  But the acting in the shows really sucked.

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2006, 02:18:01 PM »
Meh, I always thought Buffy was overrated. Whenever I see it compared to Veronica Mars (in a good light), it makes me die inside. Charmed just bores me. I always prefered That '70s Show over Friends since it actually made me laugh.

Honestly, 7th Heaven gets on my nerves. I can't really explain it, I just don't like it. Plus the fact that it's been renewed for one more season on The CW....
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2006, 02:59:10 PM »
Yeah, I hate 7th Heaven, I just despise it.  That and every Soap Opera ever made, particularly british Soaps.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 03:41:18 PM »
Reality TV and Soap Operas in general.

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2006, 04:38:51 PM »
One Piece. Plain and simple.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2006, 05:09:12 PM »
Friends.
Personally I thought friends was alright. Now Joey on the other hand, was just godawful.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 10:24:54 PM by Insane Steve »

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2006, 06:33:23 PM »
Boy Meets World because usualy the episode plots always has something to do with girls and/or some thing that has to do with love.
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2006, 11:43:54 PM »
Survivor. Bad from day one.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2006, 02:58:45 PM »
I don't like much reality shows in general, because they remind me of our nation's obsession with movie people and such. I want throw stuff whenever I go through check-out at stores.

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2006, 03:13:46 PM »
I hate Corey Matthews from Boy Meets World, only because he acts like a total idiot and people say I look like him.  Its like right before he was born, God gave him the choice to look like anyone on earth in the past, present and future, and he chose to look like me.  Corey Matthews stole my identity....

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2006, 03:27:53 PM »
That's probabaly because he might like to play the idiots. O_o
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2006, 03:34:47 PM »
Was the topic split? The "wait" topic didn't have any "[Split from Bad TV shows, or show ideas]" thing next to it. Either that or somebody hacked into my account. Anyways, did I offend anybody here because I don't like cartoons? If so, that's just my opinion. This topic asked for your opinions, and I posted my thoughts. I didn't break any rules in this topic. I'm sorry if I offended anybody.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Print