Print

Author Topic: favorite mario charactor  (Read 10377 times)

« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2006, 02:11:33 PM »
Mario and Bowser are my favorite Mario characters. Honorable mentions go to Wario, Luigi, the Hammer/Fire/Boomerrang/Sledge Bros., Toadsworth, Toad, Princess Peach, the Piantas, the Nokis, Yoshi and Bowser's other minions.Bowser and Mario have this legendary rivarly that can not be forgotten (although the princess has been kiddnapped constantly and this cycle is getting old yet unforgetable).
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2006, 02:46:23 PM »
I didn't think nokis were mario charachters, I thought they are ice climber charachters(I think).

« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2006, 03:00:30 PM »
The green guy Luigi has always been my favorite.  I even choked down Mario is Missing just because he was the main character.
He always seems to be the klutz of the games.  His whole Super Luigi story in PM2 was bogus because he just seemed like a screw up in the whole thing.  I think he needs a smack in the head and start acting like his younger self again.
"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
"I obstruct"

« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2006, 03:29:08 PM »
Actually, Luigi's adventures during Paper Mario: TTYD were all true, because he had those little characters next to him that made fun of him.  There was a blooper that got fried twice on an adventure with Luigi to some volcano in the Waffle Kingdom...then there was some red bob-omb named Jerry (I think that's his name) that saw Luigi dress up like a girl at the Waffle Kingdom.  There were other characters with him too...

I can't really decide my favorite character.  It would be either Yoshi or Toad.

« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2006, 09:14:08 PM »
Well they were true, but I don't like the idea of Luigi accomplishing such tasks by sheer acciedent.  He's become the Shaggy and Scooby of the Mario universe.
"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
"I obstruct"

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2006, 11:49:16 AM »
  His whole Super Luigi story in PM2 was bogus because he just seemed like a screw up in the whole thing.  I think he needs a smack in the head and start acting like his younger self again.
No, because if he started acting like his younger self, he'd lose his unique personality and go back to being "Mario but green."  I don't want that.  I LOVE that Luigi has actually had some character development, and his goofy/lazy attitude nicely contrasts with Mario's hard-working/determined attitude.  They play off each other wonderfully.  Plus, Luigi is frigging hilarious nowadays. 

Luigi's alternate adventure in PM2 was one of my favorite parts of the game.  I wanted to actually SEE what happened there... maybe we'll get to play it in a spin-off game?  Either that, or at least give me another Luigi's Mansion game. 

Haters gonna hate

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2006, 07:25:56 PM »
Luigi's alternate adventure in PM2 was one of my favorite parts of the game.  I wanted to actually SEE what happened there... maybe we'll get to play it in a spin-off game?  Either that, or at least give me another Luigi's Mansion game. 

HERE HERE!   WE WANT PAPER LUIGI
OH, NO! There goes Tokyo! GO, GO GODZILLA!
------
Yinzers Rule!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2006, 08:41:50 PM »
I didn't think nokis were mario charachters, I thought they are ice climber charachters(I think).

You were thinking of Topis, not Nokis.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2006, 02:56:34 PM »
Yeah!  I wanna see Luigi throw poor Blooey into the lava!

This would've been really funny if Mario actually said a few words on PM:TTYD.
(Mario meets Blooey)
Mario: Do I smell fish sticks?
Luigi: Don't you dare, bro!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print