Poll

Do you ever read while using the toliet?

Yes
17 (63%)
No
10 (37%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Print

Author Topic: Do you ever read while using the toliet?  (Read 8333 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2008, 01:10:00 PM »
I usually bring something with me like a book or my GBA.  Occasionally I would being homework with me.  I usually continue reading after I finish and I end up taking half an hour.  My sister has criticized me on this, and now I tend not to take things with me so I can just go in and out.  I do not read Bathroom Readers.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2008, 01:58:10 PM »
I often take in a DS or GBA (whichever is the one that has been getting the most attention from me) and take half an hour too. Things.. don't always go as smoothly as I would like while I'm having an extended visit, so I need something to concentrate on.

Sometimes I'll take a shower afterwards, even if it's been less than 12 hours since my last shower (is there a shower topic?)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2008, 10:22:35 PM »
I also take my shirt off when I go number two.  I think because I don't want it to hang down and sweep against the seat, or anything else...
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2008, 10:43:52 PM »
I do the same thing, except with my pants.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2008, 02:32:11 PM »
I think because I don't want it to hang down and sweep against the seat...

* Glorb beats ShadowBrain to the dick joke
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2008, 08:25:14 AM »
No, no... I would never imply he's that short.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2008, 10:40:27 AM »
I voted yes. XD
But since I moved out there's no space in my toilet for keeping magazines..so all I've red recently there is the calendar.lol

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2008, 03:27:28 AM »
I've read that one too. I couldn't believe how in the end 31                         

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2008, 06:46:30 PM »
Sometimes at the dorm, but at home, I'll some times play one of my handhelds.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2008, 08:26:57 PM »

I read all the way into the 2009 edition in chapter 2 and finished up to the part where 28                         

Totally weird.

Anyway, I haven't been reading on the toilet lately, but when I plan it (...) I'll bring the bathroom reader. Funny, I've read that more casually lately.
I'm a horrible person.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2008, 12:03:58 AM »
I don't even know what the point is of reading the calendar series is anymore. Year after year, it always seems like the character in the title dies at the end.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2008, 08:30:07 AM »
I just got that.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2008, 02:35:13 PM »
I dislike the second chapter's so-called "twists" every four years. They're so predictable.
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2008, 10:02:20 PM »
Well, I hear the series ends in 2012, but you know how sequels are these days...

I just realized this thread's title spells toilet "toliet". Then again, I also just realized CW and WarpRattler have the same sig.

Print