Print

Author Topic: Post your Xbox Live gamertags!  (Read 40367 times)

« on: July 15, 2007, 06:52:28 PM »
I'll admit- I enjoy playing Xbox more than my DS, especially since the online service is much more advanced.

I would like to expand my friend list with people I know, so competition is more exciting. Really though, I look forward to jamming with fellow Xbox-playing Forum-goers on Rock Band and/or Guitar Hero III.

My Xbox 360 is still in the mail, and my account died a while ago, so when my new Xbox arrives and I get a Gold card I'll post my 'tag.

Post your Xbox Live gamertag, as well as your most-played games.

EDIT: Please do NOT spam this thread with comments such as "I wish I had an Xbox" or "You're not a true Mario fan".

Bird Person = Bird Person
bobman37 = xbobman37x Now Playing: Halo 3, Rock Band, Guitar Heroes 2 and 3
Br26 = EBEnthusiast Now Playing: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, GTAIV
CrzyFlmingMnkyHead = Some1WithN0Name
libra346 = libra96 Now Playing:
Lizard Dude = Lizard Dude Now Playing: BioShock, Space Giraffe
TEM = A Happy Dog Now Playing:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 11:51:28 PM by bobman37 »

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 03:16:22 PM »
TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"it's always the present"

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 03:16:54 PM »
lolol my !'s went off the page.
"it's always the present"

Fwirt

• Now in Cherry
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 05:47:03 PM »
That should not have happened......  Perhaps Deezer should get that looked at.

Anyway, I don't think bobman is a traitor any more than I am a traitor for owning a PSP and not wanting a DS.
"Say, you good at video games?  I'm not good at video games.  The last time I fired up one of my old Sega tapes it made me a waffle."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 06:41:31 PM »
People who call others "traitors" for getting other game systems = biased n00bs.
People who double post = double-posting n00bs.
People who use more than three exclamation points without ones to indicate sarcasm = exclaiming n00bs.
Bobman can like whatever console he wants. He just won't have much of an audience posting an Xbox Live gamertag here.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 09:24:37 PM »
All that being said, my Tag is RubberPant. I hope to buy Xbox Live Gold soon.

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2007, 11:30:40 PM »
Picked up a 360 today. I'm LizardDude17. Lizard Dude and LizardDude were taken. Noooooo! Evil.

Yes, Xbox Live kicks the holy living snot out of all the other consoles.

Nintendo: You enter a 16-digit number for each game and can maybe sometimes randomly match up with your friend if you arrange a game on some other means of communication and then wait and watch mysterious flashing lights for a while. (Metroid Prime Hunters, you're excused.)

Microsoft: You can see what friends are online, what they are playing, what they are doing in the game, and send messages and game invites to anyone no matter what they are doing. You can see their scores and achievements on all their games, compared side by side with yours.

I'm starting to wonder why I bought a Wii before a 360. Oh well, got both now. Hehehe!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 11:32:53 PM by Lizard Dude »

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2007, 12:56:10 AM »
Not only can you view the status of your friends, but you can join a voice chat with them (it's totally free! headset comes with the Xbox!) no matter what you are doing. I was playing a demo of Ridge Racer 6 while "talking" to Lizard Dude. It was really cool and kind of surreal. My headset kind of sucks though so make sure you buy them new.

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2007, 12:30:40 PM »
Kind of sucks is an understatement. :D :D :D  I guess for games for me right now you could put Bomberman LIVE.

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2007, 11:35:41 PM »
Headset problem has been resolved.

Long story short, I switched my gamertag. It is now bobman37, and it's only a Silver account.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2007, 02:50:06 PM »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2007, 05:45:27 PM »
Mmm. Lack of research for the win. Well I would appreciate if the two topics were not merged, because the older thread contained a lot of stuff I don't want clogging this one.

In other news, my Xbox 360 broke (red ring of death) so I had to send it back. I am currently waiting for another one to show up.

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2007, 06:29:31 PM »
UPDATE

So the stupid company I bought from actually sent a replacement system, instead of totally ignoring me and allowing their numbered days to run out so I could get a full refund from the credit card company. But guess what!

Literally within minutes, it froze. I turned it off and then back on, and guess what!

Red Ring of Death. I think I get a full refund this time. I will post again after I buy my NEW system.

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2007, 01:53:47 AM »
I'm really not playing Bomberman LIVE anymore. I'm playing BioShock and Space Giraffe and trying to break the top 20 on some songs in Boom Boom Rocket.

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2007, 09:01:43 PM »
So I bought my new system yesterday and set up my first free month of Live Gold today. Runs smooth as buttah. Gamertag is xbobman37x I got a free Table Tennis game with it. It's pretty fun actually.

By the way if I'm playing Halo 2 it's actually probably my brother.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 09:59:38 PM by bobman37 »

Print