Print

Author Topic: Mario Kart Wii  (Read 52946 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2008, 10:30:49 AM »
There is a bit of slowdown if on 2P WFC. I registered Bird Person and Chocobo; hope to play you soon.

I see how it is, don't register me :'-(
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2008, 10:35:03 AM »
I mean that, if you and a "Guest" were playing side by side against others across the internet, then there is a decrease in frame rate (like if you played 3P VS or something). If you are playing by yourself against everyone else, the frame rate is fine.

Super-Jesse

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2008, 04:42:23 PM »
I mean that, if you and a "Guest" were playing side by side against others across the internet, then there is a decrease in frame rate (like if you played 3P VS or something). If you are playing by yourself against everyone else, the frame rate is fine.

Mean to quote "I registered Bird Person and Chocobo" because it sounded like you didn't add anyone else, hehe. Sorry about that :P
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2008, 05:57:06 PM »
I'm adding everyone on the list. However, since the numbers are small, I might have typo'd some friend codes.

Choco-EDIT: It would be cool to set up a TMK Race night sometime.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 06:09:01 PM by Chocobo »
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2008, 07:59:58 PM »
1676-4207-9371

My brother registered this. Don't know if it differs from License to License, but I don't see why it should.
That was a joke.

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2008, 01:13:14 AM »
Haha! I got to race with somebody named 'Thomas'. I checked the friend codes and I think it's NintendoExpert. Man, I was doing terrible with Koopa Troopa. I always used to choose him in the first SMK but I think i'm going to have to leave him in favor of Boo King.

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2008, 01:21:18 AM »
Yeah, that was you! Dang, you really clobbered me in some of those races. Funny how you turned up for me in both Worldwide and Region.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 01:25:20 AM by NintendoExpert89 »

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2008, 04:36:02 AM »
Haha! I got to race with somebody named 'Thomas'. I checked the friend codes and I think it's NintendoExpert. Man, I was doing terrible with Koopa Troopa. I always used to choose him in the first SMK but I think i'm going to have to leave him in favor of Boo King.

I have registered "Thomas" and also he has registered me (if I'm not wrong): I will teach him a very good lesson when I will be able to find him online! MWHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!

*Hey, will we organise a Mario kart Wii Tournament soon?
There are many Tournaments organised also in Italian forums, but they are all SOOO LAAATE (don't know the way...after 9.00 pm, or also 11.00 pm....ufff.....)! Time is different here, so maybe I will be able to play much more with you then with my homefriends (XD)! ^_^
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 05:05:25 AM by Super Caterina! »
It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2008, 12:24:31 PM »
You never registered me, Caterina D:
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2008, 12:49:04 PM »
You never registered me, Caterina D:
Really? :o
Now I register you! XD
It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2008, 04:54:51 PM »
I think both people have to be online at the same time before you can see each other's icons. That's the way it's worked for me, anyway.

Super-Jesse

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2008, 05:59:38 PM »
Updated with ChuppeRao info. Added everyone to my MKWii list as well.

Hope everyone's added me! :-D
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 06:39:30 PM by Super-Jesse »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2008, 08:59:52 PM »
Good news, I played some good matches with Super-Jesse, Vidgmchtr and the Weird Brothers. The lag seemed to only really affect items, which would hit much later than they should have. But I call it doable, especially since I can't play my favorite multiplayer game online...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2008, 03:20:41 PM »
Eh? SuperJesse took Luigison's job of listing all the friend codes? Oh well. It looks like I have a downside. A good amount of people already have Mario Kart Wii! I am actually waiting so I can buy some more stuff using my "spending" money. I am middle-class, but a good chunk of the money I have is life-support money (rent,food,etc.) and I plan on buying accesories for my Wii so I'm saving up spending money.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2008, 07:37:30 PM »
Eh? SuperJesse took Luigison's job of listing all the friend codes? Oh well.
It wasn't really my job.  It's his thread.  I just took it upon myself to edit his post with the new codes and he updated it.  I see he didn't like my TT alignment and single spacing though. 

Those who have ghost times better than mine or for tracks I haven't ghosted yet please send your ghost to me. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print