Print

Author Topic: SSBM Trophies  (Read 2449 times)

« on: January 09, 2004, 09:30:10 PM »
I think that alot of things should of been trophies on SSBM. Did you notice how they had NO SMRPG game trophies in there? If they had a GC system as a trophy, then why not their most succesful system NES or something like GBC or Super Nintendo? Some of the trophies are really just a waste, like the snow boarder guy trophy. Many other things should of been trophies, like more SMW trophies, SMB.3 trophies. Do you think that Nintendo should of made more Trophies?

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2004, 09:40:34 PM »
yes

Or is it?... *shifts eyes supiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2004, 12:05:13 PM »
Well, they had to leave SOMEthing for the sequel.

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2004, 01:18:54 PM »
True, but they already had a whole bunch, and like TBB said, they need some for the next one.
 n/a

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2004, 05:18:05 PM »
I saw somewhere that they were going to put samus withought her helmet and mario riding yoshi and wearing fludd as previews for future games or something like that. But they didnt.

Or is it?... *shifts eyes supiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2004, 06:29:24 PM »
Incorrect. The "Samus without a Helmet", and "Cape-Mario Riding Yoshi" are in the game however they are only accessible through special contests or through game hacking devices.

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2004, 01:45:43 AM »
I thought that was only in the Japanese version.  Be neat if they were in the US one, though.

----------

I''m back, baby! Well, kinda...
----------

I''m back, baby! Well, kinda...

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2004, 09:37:53 AM »
"The Samus Without Helmet" (Samus Unmasked) and Mario with Yoshi Trophies were available through special promotions in Japan.  They can be available through evil cheat devices.  For more information, on the Samus Unmasked Trophy, go here and for more on the Mario with Yoshi Trophy, go here .  It is interesting to note that Deezer helped work on this guide at the Nintendo Database (now watch that everybody knew that and will laugh at me).
 n/a

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2004, 12:09:44 PM »
Also, there is another secret trophy about that thing that resembled Yoshi from that weird NES game "Devil World" I forget its name...

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2004, 04:58:05 PM »
Isn't one of the trophies only attainable by going through one of the Arcade mode deals without taking damage? How is that even possible? Actually, don't answer, because I know there's someone out there who has played through every mode with every character without being damage and without ever moving or throwing a punch. (hyperbole)

And stuff...

Mario''s adventure is over for now, but,

Mario''s dream lives forever...

Dream on, Mario. Dream on.
Kickin' it since 2000.

Print