Print

Author Topic: Paper Mario: The 1000 Year Door....  (Read 4721 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2005, 04:49:56 PM »
Oh, I forgot to say my favorite character.

....Koops, cause he looks funny, especially on the title screen.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2005, 09:59:37 PM »
My favorite "new" character is Goombella. She's got to be the cutest Mario character I've seen.

But I like lots of other characters too. Lord Crump is pretty funny. Also, like UM+SF, I think Bowser is hilarious in this game.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2005, 11:28:12 PM »
Vivian is the luckiest girl of Shadow Siren in world of Mushroom Kingdom right? But I think....she can do better without her sisters, and she wanna have friends, and hang out like normal people's do.

Who wanna hang out with that rusty strenchy hunk of shadow like Vivian.

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2005, 12:04:07 PM »
Well, I beat the game and I have to say now, that my favorite ally in battle is Bobbery, out of battle is Yoshi, and personality wise, Vivian. But wow, this game was really really good :D The final boss was really easy for me though. . .I fought the boss at level 28. I could have gained more, but I got bored :P

My least favorite character in this game is bowser, although playing as him brings back a small sense of nostalgia. :: wink wink ::

This is now my second favorite game on Gamecube.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2005, 06:53:46 PM »
Wow, another n00b who takes the rules so blasted literally:

-No spoiling games whether it's in the rules or not. Major rules here are just to get the idea of what the whole forums expects from others and REALLY wants to weed out. If someone asks you in a nice way (especially a moderator) to not spoil anything and goes through the trouble to fix it for you, you should just go ahead and keep quiet or fix the problem yourself. You should know better and shouldn't take the four rules before you enter as if they are the ONLY rules that apply to this forum. I still haven't beat the game even. I'm almost there though... I'm in the door...

Also try spelling "against" correctly next time.....

UM+SF: I doubt Mario and Sonic will clash unless he suddenly appears in SSB3 if there even will be one (doubt it).

Shawne: ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I personally couldn't STAND Flurrie. She was of little use to me in the game and a pain to switch when I had to blow something away.

My favorite person in the game so far is Luigi's friends he picks up along his adventure and Bobbery. Vivian pwns too.

Maybe Luigi's "person" he has to save may appear in a Mario game in the future...??? Forgot "it's" name, too.

"Yesterday... when I`m smaller... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2005, 07:09:26 PM »
Oh yes I do! As I always like Flurrie that much for even prettier...or else!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2005, 02:27:02 PM »
I like Yoshio(my green Yoshi) Koops Bobbery the four characters in the Minor league locker room Hamma Bamma and Flare Rawk Hawk Bowser and of course Mario and Luigi

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2005, 12:08:17 PM »
It's Princess Eclair that Luigi's trying to save. I think there's too much of the naming characters and places after food: the Chestnut King, the Waffle Kingdom, Plumbelly Village. Although, it was funny, when Luigi dressed up as...I'm not going to say it. You figure it out if you haven't yet.

And Trainman, it's a fan-fiction I'm writing, which will be my life's projuct. I had written it before, but I jumped too far too fast with it. I mean, I had Mario and Peach kiss way before the ending and then propose to her. That calls for some serious rewriting. I'll probably post it on the forums, so watch out.

Enough of this. Back to the original topic.

---Mario and Sonic shall clash together soon. Be on the lookout.---
---Mario and Sonic shall clash together soon. Be on the lookout.---

Print