Poll

What is/are your favorite day(s) of the weekend?

Friday
Saturday
Sunday
All of them!
Print

Author Topic: What is your weekend schedule like?  (Read 6521 times)

« on: November 04, 2005, 11:51:45 PM »
The chances of a topic like this not already being out there is about as thin as amoeba hair.  But my computer is slow so I don't feel like going through FF history right now (and Google didn't show anything like it).  So... I'll see what happens.

Here's my schedule.  Right now, like I've mentioned before, I'm doing college work so I can't spend a bunch of time goofing off, and now better understand why some sites take so long to update.  So the weekends are great for me.

On Friday, at 9:30 sharp I usually try to get online and do stuff until 12:30.  Before I do this, I write down on my computer ideas I have for fun activities including topics to reply to at TMK (I know, I'm a weirdo).  I try to watch at least 1 Strong Bad e-mail (or until I find one that's funny IMO), search for Nintendo info, check out reviews for upcoming movies, and stuff like that.  Ocassionally I'll go to a home foot ball since those are fun to watch and some of my friends play as well, plus many from my old school watch.  Or maybe I'll play some video games that appeal to me at the moment and lose track of time.

Saturday mornings... I hate to admit this... I try to watch Sonic X since I've been watching since show 1.  Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't really, sometimes it's just both.  I might watch a few more shows after that like TMNT and One Piece and then I have to do a little cleaning in the living room (moms really know how to keep you working).  I go back to my stupid work, and then do whatever during breaks.  I watch Red Green occasionaly, it's real funny.  I stay up until like 11 and then go to sleep, just like you probably are right now!

Sunday, my family goes to church, our grandma might come over, I usually read the Funnies if she does come because she brings them, and then go back to work again.  Yay.

What do you do?  Probably much more interesting than me.  Lizard Dude: I feed my giant lizards in my backyard zoo, play WoW, then go sky diving.  It's okay.

(E I):o{D___(--I I):o(D___(o 8(= P)___(= (:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/5/2005 6:51:49 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 12:15:35 AM »
My only scheduled thing this weekend is to go to the credit union sometime between 9 am and 12 pm Saturday.  Next Saturday I am scheduled to work at GameStop from 4 to 8 pm.

Other than those my weekends are usually pretty open.  That's the nice thing about most weekends.  Nothing to do and plenty of time to do it in.  Well, almost plenty.

Edit:  Urmm.  12 am is midnight.  Meh.

Edited by - Luigison on 11/4/2005 10:28:05 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2005, 07:51:08 AM »
If Friday counts, I do my homework, then just goof off. If my cousin calls me, I can sleep over at her house with my other cousins. We play Mario and we never sleep. (Ok, we do sleep.) The multiplayer is especially fun. Even MP5 is fun!

On Saturday, I go home to do stuff. If I can sleep over AGAIN, I watch Toonami waiting for Naruto to come on. Then we repeat what we did on Friday.

On Sunday, I just lay around looking around here, then sometime I go to Mass. Then when I go watch Sunday Pants then I go to sleep.

For some reason, school feels like 3 hours each day.

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2005, 10:07:52 AM »
Mass?  Neat!  Hey, that's some kind of old singing style, isn't it!  Let me just check my college book... "The main Roman Catholic service, or the music written for it.  The musical Mass consists of five large sections: Kyrie, Gloria, Credo, Sanctus, and Agnus Dei."  Oh yeah, that!  Those are great to listen to and quite relaxing.  What part do you sing?

Sonic X was a winner this morning.  People admitted that Shadow had died (when 4 Kids could have taken another path), Shadow looked cool as he repeatedly slammed against a ship, Dr. Eggman actually was more funny than stupid, the battle lasted much longer than usual, and then finally it all ended with unthinkable gnarly action (Shadow froze time with a chaos emerald!  What! Dude! What!).  They sure made up for the previous episode that could have really gone places if it followed the game the way it was.  But anyway... yeah, Mass!

(E I):o{D___(--I I):o(D___(o 8(= P)___(= (:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/5/2005 6:50:24 PM
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2005, 01:39:45 PM »
I watched that too!

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2005, 03:56:50 PM »
My Saturdays used to consist of me watching TV all day but now that my cable's been cut off for absolutly no reason I got nothing to do but surf on the web all day and do(zoom in) Actual work (Dun dun DUN!).

Wait they said he was killed and not "Destroyed"?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2005, 11:44:38 AM »
I work at a flea market during the weekend helping my friend sell Videogames. After work, I play some videogames on my gamecube or my computer. my schedule is very hectic at times. I post on the nintendo boards and sometimes TMK. I help my family when they need me. Well, that's what I do during the weekend.
Loyal nintendo fan since 1991! WTMK Is the best radio station EVER! Super Mario will never die!!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2005, 01:11:55 PM »
At Friday, around 1:55 in the afternoon, I get home from classes. I usually turn on my computer, and open up my browser (Safari), my IRC client (AthenaIRC), my AIM client (iChat), and my media player (iTunes).

Because I have to wake up in the wee hours of the morning, I usually take a nap at around 3:30 or 4, to make up for lost sleep. I then usually wake up to eat dinner. After that, I might watch some TV, or go back on the computer, or play video games for a few more hours.

I then go to sleep around 2:30 or 3:00 AM.

I wake up around 1:30 PM on Saturday afternoon, and basically do the three previous things I mentioned all day (I never get homework, so I don't worry about school).

Sunday is a lot like Saturday, except I go to sleep earlier.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2005, 01:23:16 PM »
I finally downloaded MSN Messenger yesterday so now my weekends will be even better!  Yoshi!

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2005, 01:54:50 PM »
I finally downloaded MSN Messenger yesterday so now my weekends will be even better!  Yoshi!

Where'd you download it? I need to do the same thing, I just don't like going to this browser anymore.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2005, 07:01:01 PM by PaperMario »

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2005, 02:19:14 PM »
First I feed my giant lizards in my backyard zoo (ever wonder where the people who get banned go?). Then, I tend to play some WoW. After I get tired of that, I'll go skydiving with some friends and maybe some homework after that.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2005, 05:37:21 PM »
Watch OSU destroy Michigan.
Whatever I want!
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2005, 05:43:13 PM »
Well, my upcoming weekend is sure to be more eventful than my usual weekend.  Tonight I'm in a show at my school.  Tomorrow at 10:00 I have to meet with a class group at school to finish blocking our Children's Theater production of "Elf", then that night there's another show, but it's the other cast so I just stay in the cafeteria next door with people from my cast or actors who aren't onstage for a while.  After that show, which is closing night, there's a third and final cast party at this one guy's house.  While I know this sounds like I'm a drama nerd, it's just coincidental that the show's closing night and my drama assignment are around the same time.  Also, I'm mainly in the show because then I don't have to buy tickets to go see it for Drama class.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2005, 01:14:08 AM »
Where'd you download it? I need to do the same thing, I just don't like going to this browser anymore.
msn.com.

As for me, I don't really have a schedule. But my weekend kind of goes like this.
Sleep. Eat. Play video games. Eat. Pet Muff. Play video games. Watch TV while playing video games. Sleep. Continue.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2005, 01:49:57 AM »
The main items on my schedule for tomorrow (the 19th) are doing some annoying schoolwork, and then seeing if I can go to a store and buy a copy of Shadow the Hedgehog, and then hopefully playing the game for the rest of the day.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2005, 02:08:23 AM by smfan1085 »
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Print