Poll

What do you think of my appearance?

HAWT
beautiful/pretty/attractive
*shrug* kinda cute, I guess
meh
UGLAAAY
Print

Author Topic: Hotness? X_x  (Read 25785 times)

« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2005, 06:42:19 PM »
I like to think of this as a psychological study/obsevation. I'm obsessed with psychology... >_>;

Have you ever taken any Psycology classes before, Sapph?  Only curious.  I took one once and had a lot of fun with it in some parts of it.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2005, 07:36:42 PM »
Yes. I heart psych, and I'll probably major in it.

And yes, I AM wondering who voted "UGLAAAY." I'm also wondering who the four are who voted "HAWT."
...Eh, I'm too lazy to reply to anything else said. I'm not offended by what you guys said, and I also have very high self-esteem, so it's not like this stuff really affects me all that much either way. Just curiousity, 'tis all--as I said earlier. Um, yeah. Blah.

Thanks for any insight about stuff and any compliments, though, guys. I still scratch my head over how some people still don't know what I look like, especially after someone linked to a thread that had it in it.

I personally see "hotness" as a shallow, impersonal term, and to be called that as a left-handed compliment. But maybe that's just me. If someone did call me that, I would say they obviously don't know me at all, because I'm not some object and don't want to be looked at as one. Meh.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2005, 07:41:17 PM »
I can't say what I think of Sapph's appearance, because all I've seen of what she looks like is that little cartoon of her in the mailboxes.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2005, 08:50:26 PM »
I think she's pretty. And a really talented writer :)
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2005, 10:43:28 PM »
Um, I am a girl too, but just because I'm a "model", doesn't mean anything I think... But to a guy, I think they might think of you as cute or attractive, you also type alot like me :D Your also a VERY good writer, incase nobody has told you that exept Ludwig. But if I were a guy, I guess cute or attractive. Are you going to show us a picture? (Just curious) And I think the best person is one who doesn't care what other people think of her/him. Sure you can put on on some nice clothes and make-up, but that doesn't mean you DO care what they think of you. Over all you seem like a really good person. If you were dating a guy over the internet and never saw your apperance, they would certainly think your pretty. Thats the good thing about internet dating- you only like them for their personality until they show you a REAL picture. Ugh, but now I am starting to ramble. I hoped this helped!

« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2005, 10:52:49 PM »
Everyone knows she's a good writer, I didn't think it was needed to say, because just about everyone thinks that way.
I'm a horrible person.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2005, 05:56:57 PM »
Yeah Sapph, why do you have to sink so low as to make a topic where everyone compliments you? :P
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2005, 06:21:13 PM »
That's what happened with her first topic I beleive.(Edit) Here it is:
http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=4668.msg71669#msg71669
Wow, That could have been the time when she was hired.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 06:24:06 PM by bigmariofan1.0 »
I'm a horrible person.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2005, 08:23:15 PM »
Okay, now everyone remove their votes and vote again, on me, using this picture as a reference:

HAWTSES TEM PIC(you win, control freak)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2005, 02:39:52 PM by TEM »

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2005, 08:32:37 PM »
*shudders*
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2005, 08:33:27 PM »
My.... eyes....
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2005, 09:19:20 PM »
At first I was expecting him to show a picture of Sapphira and then... gah!  Ow-wow-wow-wow-wow! (X (: )==O

I'm surprised you had the guts to take a picture of yourself like that (Now fess up!  Who dared you? XD).  I recognize the underwear from the underwear thread when I asked about Mario boxers, but... I thought your hair was longer than that.  That's what I remember in other pictures.  Did you shave your head recently?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2005, 04:24:08 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2005, 09:31:56 PM »
TEM gets first prize! I vote HAWT! That picture is awesome.

« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2005, 11:41:30 PM »
What LD said. :)
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2005, 07:28:55 AM »
* Luigison is scared and scarred.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print