Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 174937 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2005, 07:31:57 PM »
You can chat online with AC:WW, but only if you are both online in the same town.  You can also send mail to someone if you are in their town.  I sent David mail when I played with his little sister.  You can also send messsages in a bottle to local DS users who are in range.

But the forums are much easiers as you need some way to setup an Animal Crossing meetting anyway.

I recently got the SMB3 paper from Nook, the brick pattern from Wendle (sp?), and have made a NES SMB screenshot on the ground from some other tiles I made.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 09:22:37 AM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2005, 03:39:56 PM »
Nick: PaperMario
Name: Jean
Town: Treehut
Friend Code: 1031-4050-6562
Have: Peaches, fishing rods, nets, stationary, festive trees, and a snowman TV.
Want: Slingshot, robo tv, SMB3 Paper, cherries, furniture, or anything else thats available.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 04:42:26 PM by PaperMario »

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2005, 02:36:29 PM »
Nick: ledzeppelinrocks
Name: Led
Town: Villisca

I'll post the friend code, and haves/wants in a in a little bit. I need to figure out what I want!
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2005, 07:34:26 PM »
I got owned in the fishing competition. Did anyone win?

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2005, 08:38:30 PM »
I almost won, I just needed a Sea Bass...

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2005, 10:08:13 PM »
I think my biggest fish was a 36 inch Sea Bass, but I didn't win either.  I planted six money trees from the money I made selling the smaller fish though.

Would anyone be interested in a dedicated 24 hour open gate town?

Edit:  Does anyone know if feng shui works in additions?  The guide doesn't say either way.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2005, 10:25:41 PM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2005, 12:06:16 AM »
Money trees? (I'm an AC noob)

A dedicated 24-hour town would be cool.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2005, 08:47:54 AM »
I think in AC GCN you could grow money trees or any denomination with a standard shovel, but I read online that in AC:WW you had to plant 10,000 bells with the golden shovel.  I planted seven.  One died, and the others haven't produced any money bags yet.  I think it take over a week, and am not sure if time traveling hurts them like it does turnips.  I hope not because I just time traveled so Nook would open.  Also, I think it only worked in glowing spot on the GCN version.

I see about setting up a 24 hour town later.  Only it won't be open from Dec. 23rd - Jan 2nd because we will fly home and my wife will want to play her DS then. 

Edit:  I just time traveled a month ahead and there was no money on the trees.  I think I just lost 70,000 bells.  Guess that's my punishment for time traveling.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 09:50:26 AM by Luigison »

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2005, 11:23:00 AM »
Time travelling!?!  GUIDES!?!

For shame, Luigison.  For shame.
Go Moon!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2005, 03:05:57 PM »
Well, I'm not going to do any time traveling in the 24 hour town I'm setting up with Mario in TMK.  Anyone have a Big Bros. hat?

Check out this AC comic:  http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/051219.jpg

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2005, 06:09:09 PM »
24 hour town is now active.  Check the first post.  Someone (Fifth, Cathy, or Jean) please test it and let me know if it works.  I'm not sure if WFC will work with the DS's lid closed.  Thanks.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2005, 07:13:17 PM »
Yeah, it works.  Your character was nodding off, though.
Go Moon!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2005, 07:29:29 PM »
Cool.  Thanks.  I'm on now if you're still around.  Did you like the patterns?  Did the character look a little like Mario?

Guess I'll have to change my other towns friend code some time.  Too bad it different for every DS.

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2005, 08:31:15 PM »
I'll try to make it to your town tommorow.  To get this friend code, I had to go to a McDonalds.

« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2005, 11:29:51 PM »
I should get a friend code tomorrow.

Luigison, do you still want all the space stuff? I have a bunch.

Print