Print

Author Topic: The Prophecy  (Read 65839 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #240 on: June 01, 2004, 08:37:00 AM »
Oh boy. I haven't posted any chapters of "The Ultimate Quest" in recent weeks. Thing is, I haven't had time. I promise you'll see more chapters in the coming days and weeks.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 10:35:34 PM by Jman »
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #241 on: July 22, 2004, 01:44:00 PM »
Wow! This story is very well-written! Probably on of the best Mario fan-fics I've read. :)

Friends? Heh, these are my only friends- grown-up nerds like Gore Vidal; and even he''s kissed more boys than I ever will.

« Reply #242 on: July 28, 2004, 04:46:00 PM »
Dark stories are one of my favorite genres. Good job.

Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.

Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.

« Reply #243 on: August 01, 2004, 08:14:00 PM »
I just got around to reading this classic thread (Fanfic isn't my thing) and was bowled over by the quality. Of course I can't say much that hasn't already been said. All I can do is have it come from me.

Holy cow that story was awesome! *faints*

Zounds! I just remembered my one critique that no one had said before. You use italics too much. Look at the body of published works. Italics aren't really needed. Let the writing do the work, not the typeset. The gratuitous italics started to distract and annoy me. The reader doesn't need that much help figuring out what words are stressed unless you are explicitly trying to convey that an sentence was stressed unusually.

But...

The story is still awesome! I didn't expect it! *high-five*

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #244 on: August 02, 2004, 10:00:00 PM »
Must...read..the rest of this story........AARRGGHH!! DX
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

« Reply #245 on: August 28, 2004, 06:35:00 PM »
please post the next chapter where all dieing to hear the next chapter (ill even kill to have it sent to me)

if mario went on a diet and stopped hen he was as thin as luigi wouls we have to call him marigi

if mario went on a diet and stopped hen he was as thin as luigi wouls we have to call him marigi

« Reply #246 on: September 18, 2004, 12:55:00 PM »
I heard a prophecy not to long ago. It was that Sapphira would update the story soon and we would all be happy again. But it wouldn't happen until "444 and four-score complaints have come to rise." Let's all keep complaining to Sapphira until our dreams come true!

"Kids, don''t use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs."

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 9/19/2004 7:37:10 AM

(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #247 on: January 09, 2005, 12:30:00 PM »
Wow, this story is amazing. You are a very talented writer! Sapphira, I am working on a fanfic as well, in the topic "Yet another Mario Fanfic...Very Long", and I wanted to know if you would like to read it?
It's all fun and games until somebody gets hurt. Then it's hillarious.

« Reply #248 on: January 09, 2005, 12:37:00 PM »
keep posting, please!!!
It's all fun and games until somebody gets hurt. Then it's hillarious.

« Reply #249 on: January 09, 2005, 02:31:00 PM »
Oh man! I thought that Sapph finished the next chapter. Please hurry, Sapphira! I just can't go on in life knowing that the princess is dead. I must know what happens. It means so much to me. Please... you must. *starts crying like a baby*

"Oh great.  From now I am shall forever be known as the king who talks to posters."

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 1/15/2005 7:05:09 PM

(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #250 on: January 15, 2005, 03:38:00 PM »
Gives YR some tissue. I'm probably going to need some too. :/
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #251 on: December 19, 2005, 09:05:06 PM »
People keep asking about what happened to this topic/story. About a year ago, something weird happened, and the topic was "misplaced"--it was like it had been deleted, only it wasn't... It was just in a different place, or something, not even on the forums. Since it wasn't a "topic" anymore, it couldn't be found--nor was it part of the threads that were moved during the migration process.

Since the topic is intact, eventually it'll be migrated over as well, but I have no idea when. So for the meantime, I've uploaded the topic (which contains all the posts and whatnot, as well as the fanfic) to my Kontek account. If you want to read it, it can be found here. Images are broken, I know, but it's better than nothing for now.

If you wish to comment to the topic, you can do so in here (considering it won't even work there...).
Once the old "The Prophecy" thread is migrated, I'll merge this topic into it, and all will be well.
For the time being, enjoy!

Edit: I'm also going to sticky this when it's migrated because of the story's popularity, awesomeness, and because I can. ;P
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 01:36:24 AM by Sapphira »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #252 on: December 19, 2005, 09:52:33 PM »
The Prophecy's back! Please finish it Sapph, or I may just go insane from waiting!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #253 on: December 19, 2005, 10:40:12 PM »
Yay! Thanks for saving it.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #254 on: December 19, 2005, 11:20:20 PM »
 I stand by my first post in that thread.

Though, now that I know you a little better, and have been exposed to more of your writing, I have ascertained that you most certainly have a knack for writing.

You can still count me among your eager readers, even if I don't reply all that often. :-)

Print