Print

Author Topic: The funny thread:  (Read 6569 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2006, 07:39:47 PM »
You fail at life.
That was a joke.

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2006, 07:45:08 PM »
My band director fell of the stage during our concert....
Yeah, it was more of a 'had-to-be-there' moment.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2006, 07:58:02 PM »
this one time there was an aligator in the sewers and one time it came out and did a dance for us all and it was awesome then it went back inside its cage and ate the sewer stuff then it snowed and came into my house and did another dance hahhah
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2006, 09:00:48 PM »
I was playing SSBM and didn't understand a menu and erased my file with 260-270 trophies, all charachters, and all levels but one that took me 2.5 years to make. I punched myself in the crotch 3 times.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 05:20:52 AM by solidmushroom »

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2006, 09:16:26 PM »
I was playing SSBM and didn't understand a menu and erased my file with 260-270 trophies, all charachters, and all levels but one that took me 2.5 years to make.

That's supposed to be funny?

*sigh*

What LD and TEM are trying to say is that when you make a new thread, the first post you make to accompany the new thread should be meaningful. For example, in this thread, your post could have told a funny story that happened in your life a few days ago, instead of just saying "Here's a topic; post about it."

That's what they mean.

I knew what they meant. The reason I said "Huh?" was because both of them said exactly the same thing. It appeared that TEM didn't see LD's post before he posted.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2006, 12:52:36 AM »
In 7th grade we made models of midieval castles. Ours was pretty bad (we used a Missions of California kit because the castle kits were sold out because of the other students) but at least it looked DIFFERENT... the others were all mirror images because they all used kits. When we got to take them home, I took ours (I have the camera) and I video'd it as I lit it on fire. It was incredible... but when I got the virus on my old computer, I lost the video... G-Dawg had no email address at the time... stupid John deleted it "by accident..." I'm sorry I can't show you the magic. Yay.

I was in the pool and a fly fell into the water in front of me. I moved my hand around and around beneath it until a whirlpood formed and sucked up the fly. It floated back up and I threw it out though. Yay.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2006, 09:03:14 AM »
*sigh*

What LD and TEM are trying to say is that when you make a new thread, the first post you make to accompany the new thread should be meaningful. For example, in this thread, your post could have told a funny story that happened in your life a few days ago, instead of just saying "Here's a topic; post about it."

That's what they mean.
Oh sorry guys I'm still kinda new and am trying to get the feel of makeing topics I appreciate your advice.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2006, 11:33:07 AM »
I *almost* did what TEM did, but decided to play it straight (to help him understand).

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2006, 03:12:03 PM »
NO, Chup, you've lost at life.
I only watch [adult swim]

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2006, 07:33:42 PM »
Ouch, a little bitter this funny thread has become.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2006, 04:58:41 AM »
No kidding, Why do all my topics have to end up like this?
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2006, 08:02:12 AM »
Playing it straight has never been my style, baby.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2006, 07:50:01 PM »
I was at a track meet this morning, when I saw a bird fly into a vent.  I thought that it was trapped in the vent for some strange reason.  However, when I looked up at the vent, I had to duck out of the way of a bird as it flew out of it.  Yeah, it was a strange and funny day for me. 
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2006, 10:03:31 PM »
My brother took an axe in Animal Crossing and chopped down all of his trees. I had to move him into a new town. And... *thinks* I still can't think of a name. Oh, and a bird flew into my window the other day. Then it fell to the ground. But it woke up an hour later.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Print