Print

Author Topic: Are YOU a loser?  (Read 17663 times)

« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2006, 04:35:01 PM »

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Fairly Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!

This is the stupid test. I thought about making another topic, but we have many already. So I guess I'm fairly smart. Cool.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2006, 04:47:52 PM »
Oh that test?

..... You know, I might not show what I got.
(Okay, it was like a 90 something.)

But then again these test can't really be right.
I'm a horrible person.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2006, 04:55:31 PM »
Heh. Took it.

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 05:01:55 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2006, 05:24:16 PM »

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!

This test was disgustingly easy. I didn't even check any of my answers. Is 0 even possible to get?

And I saw you change you score, MaxVance; it was 5 before. Cheater ;P
You want an awesome intelligence test (dunno how accurate is, but it's addictive and will drive you MAD!)? Try this one. >:D  (I'm stuck at 27/33 >_< )

Edit: Oooh, there's a Part 2 now! :D
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 05:44:41 PM by Sapphira »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2006, 08:14:24 PM »
I could get only five of them. Guess I am a total loser. :P
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2006, 08:40:48 PM »
This test was disgustingly easy. I didn't even check any of my answers. Is 0 even possible to get?
Why do I feel retarded after seeing that post?
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2006, 08:45:36 PM »
Yeah I tried that earlier and I got like 20.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2006, 10:49:20 PM »
OMG, G-Dawg... Maybe I'm cooler and smarter on the inside. Maybe you're dorkier and dumber on the inside. I don't know why I'm getting the more favorable results for these things... they're not really true.

The Stupid Quiz said I am &quot;Totally Smart!&quot; How stupid are you? Click here to find out!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2006, 11:33:43 PM »
Well, that's perfect, I retake the test with more serious answers and I'm still incredibly retarded. Maybe I should try avoiding these things before I get too embarrassed.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2006, 11:55:37 PM »
Some of the questions on the Stupid test don't apply to me (States that border on New Mexico?!? HUH?!?!) so I got 44.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2006, 12:24:58 AM »

The Stupid Quiz said I am &quot;Kinda Smart, but Stupid!&quot; How stupid are you? Click here to find out!

I feel sorta insulted.

Heres another quiz:

My computer geek score is greater than 35% of all people in the world! How do you compare? Click here to find out!

But I am a computer geek!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 12:30:58 AM by pt_peach »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2006, 12:25:38 AM »
Yep, 0 is possible:
The Stupid Quiz said I am &quot;Totally Smart!&quot; How stupid are you? Click here to find out!

It depends on how you respond to one or two questions (I slightly altered two of mine to see), and both of those questions really don't have anything to do with intelligence at ALL. They're both ones that don't really have a "correct" or "smarter" answer.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 12:28:39 AM by Sapphira »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2006, 01:36:46 AM »
You score higher on the coolness test if you put "we're all equal" for the homosexual/heterosexual questions. I guess cool people ARE supposed to be cool with everyone. But you score lower if you put "I don't drink." That's not right.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2006, 02:30:59 AM »

My computer geek score is greater than 30% of all people in the world! How do you compare? Click here to find out!

All those PC hours for nothing :(
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2006, 02:27:36 PM »
It's YOUR problem!

Print