Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1709948 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #255 on: May 22, 2006, 02:56:13 PM »
Edit:  I meant to say, I know how being the unlucky one feels.  One time, a friend of mine was really feeling down.  All day, everyone kept asking her how she was feeling, since she had been crying earlier in the day.  I was gone for the whole day practicing with the worship band (This happened during a mission trip in Texas) and just happened to ask her the exact same question.  It was just then that she had decided that she had heard the question too many times, so she snapped at me.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 02:58:07 PM by Jman »
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #256 on: May 22, 2006, 03:36:30 PM »
Today was a very bad day for me. Our coach is leaving and not coming back. He played a huge part in developing me into a better person......and I'll miss him.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #257 on: May 22, 2006, 07:10:39 PM »
It's springtime, and that means BAD ALLERIGIES. My head was freakin' killing me all day.

« Reply #258 on: May 22, 2006, 09:02:35 PM »
Well guess what...we lost yet another baseball game. What a surprise. Score 10-0...at least. Man our team is terrible.

« Reply #259 on: May 23, 2006, 09:00:17 AM »
I'm sorry, neotev. I shouldn't have said that. It wasn't really anything you did, just that you got unlucky at me finally getting fed up with polls like that (there have been a lot).

P.S. Just because I'm a mod doesn't mean I'll ban you or something if you insult me. Equal opportunity insulting for all! ;)
It's all right Lizard Dude I was not having a good day yesterday and anyone that knows me knows that I'm get really defensive when people insult me.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #260 on: May 25, 2006, 12:00:38 PM »
The R button on my DS only works intermittently. Some days, it'll work just fine; others, it won't work at all. It's way out of warranty, so I bought a set of screwdrivers off of eBay so I can open it and possibly fix it. If I can't, then it's a perfect excuse to buy a DS Lite!
I got the screwdrivers today. They both worked, but the only thing I was able to remove was the battery cover. Guess Nintendo dosen't want me to mess around with their product.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #261 on: May 25, 2006, 01:45:41 PM »
MegaByte opened his DS. You may want to ask him what he used and where he got it.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #262 on: May 25, 2006, 01:58:04 PM »
Meh. I was kinda going to get a new DS anyway. I have my eye on one of those sparkly DSes at Nintendo World.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #263 on: May 26, 2006, 11:14:37 AM »
There's this coffee stand that I go to a lot on campus and two people work there at a time, one taking orders and doing some initial prep stuff while the other makes the bulk of the drinks. The first person always asks if you want whipped cream and then tells the second person what you wanted every time. However, the second person always asks you if you want whipped cream, too, seemingly never listening to the first person, ever. The strangest thing about this situation is that it happens no matter who the workers are.

« Reply #264 on: May 26, 2006, 09:19:29 PM »
I bet you can never guess, but I'll tell you anyway. We lost yet another game. WHAT A SURPRISE.

« Reply #265 on: May 26, 2006, 09:27:13 PM »
I'm tired of SpongeBob's innapropriatness! Cause, he's like, evil and stuff. In terms that are too innapropriate.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #266 on: May 27, 2006, 10:25:19 AM »
I've seen far more innapropriate characters than Spongebob. *Has a horrible flashback of the chldrens show known as LazyTown* AAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Someone give me an Oscar the Grouch doll to hug!!!

« Reply #267 on: May 27, 2006, 12:24:45 PM »
If you're implying Spongebob is gay and thus the root of all evil I can assure you he's not. An interview with Steven Hillenburg (the creater of Spongebob) clears up any misconceptions. He's asexual, as he put it.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #268 on: May 27, 2006, 05:51:17 PM »
I'd like to know who the heck made it fact that gays are evil.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #269 on: May 27, 2006, 06:39:03 PM »
I'd like to know who the heck made it fact that gays are evil.

The Fundies.

And they only answer to GOD, so they're obviously correct. And if you disagree with them, you're going to hell.

OBVIOUSLY.

</blatant sarcasm>
~I.S.~

Print