Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1710464 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #300 on: June 03, 2006, 07:33:47 PM »
Heh, the only sports team I've ever been on was the bowling team (yes, I consider it a sport), and I joined because I love bowling and being able to do it every Saturday at the cost of sleeping and $5 a week is a pretty freakin' good deal. Teams can hold 1-3 people. At times we were like "Daaang, we suck," and "What was that?! Please be better," but it was still fun and I'm looking forward to next season (when I'll be on G-Dawg's team). Not to mention that'll usually be the time we meet up with our friend (ViRUS, if you remember him) as he's going to a different high school.
This totally belongs in the HOPEFUL thread, but I'm going to pay a visit there for a different reason.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #301 on: June 03, 2006, 08:11:48 PM »
One year I was on a team that lost EVERY! game! We were Horrible!

Sounds exactly like our team except we've tied twice. Record: 0-8-2. Not to brag, but I'm like the best person on our team and I average like 1-2 errors a game...that's how much we suck.

BP: (The quote is to long.) Yeah HOPEFULLY! Don't worry the team may be better with me next year ;P.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #302 on: June 03, 2006, 08:51:47 PM »
Just because it's not normal doesn't automatically make it wrong.

Let people act however they want to. Sheesh. What gives people the right to declare themselves so morally superior as to tell people that what they do is right or wrong? Come on now. Homosexuality, while not productive in the way you describe it, is also not counterproductive. Or, at least, it wouldn't be if society weren't so closed-minded about it.
~I.S.~

« Reply #303 on: June 04, 2006, 05:17:40 PM »
"Just because it's not normal doesn't automatically make it wrong."

It's not merely abnormal. It's essentially a mockery of the procreative process. This may not seem important to you, but I think I can speak for all traditional-minded people when I say that I consider it a slap in the face of nature.

"Let people act however they want to. Sheesh."

Yeah, sure, let's let people do whatever the heck they want! What does it matter if morality will completely collapse? Self-gratification comes before all! [/obvious sarcasm]

Honestly, if you get angry when people think atheists don't have morals, then you should refrain from saying such audacious things.

"What gives people the right to declare themselves so morally superior as to tell people that what they do is right or wrong? Come on now."

So I guess you can't tell a murderer that what he does is wrong, since you would have no right to declare yourself morally superior over him. Right.

"Homosexuality, while not productive in the way you describe it, is also not counterproductive. Or, at least, it wouldn't be if society weren't so closed-minded about it."

Homosexuality is indeed counterproductive. Have you still not looked at the statistics down below?

I vote that this argument end. It's going nowhere; I can tell that much. If you continue, however, I shall be compelled to do the same.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #304 on: June 04, 2006, 06:03:31 PM »
while not productive in the way you describe it
That was a joke.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #305 on: June 04, 2006, 06:15:13 PM »
I think the negation of procreation is a positive of homosexuality. So many problems in the world can be solved by simply having less people all over the place.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #306 on: June 04, 2006, 07:00:52 PM »
Yea. Arguments about things like this on the internet never get anywhere. Really. When's the last time you ever saw anyone change their viewpoint about any religious/political belief on the internet? Ever?

You're too traditional to change your viewpoint; I'm too hyper-progressive to change mine. So... ya.
I could explain why I disagree with everything you said in your last post, but I'm just going to chalk it up to people have a broad spectrum of personal beliefs.
~I.S.~

« Reply #307 on: June 04, 2006, 07:37:51 PM »
I think being homosexual is much less a slap in the face to nature than sitting around in artifically constructed houses posting to internet message boards from our computer terminals.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #308 on: June 04, 2006, 08:05:15 PM »
Homosexuality may not be natral, but it may be a solution to other bad things. If homosexuals were allowed to marry or be together without being ridiculed, then maybe the population would start to decline(homosexuals can't have children) and those homosexuals would adopt kids that had no guardians, Also, most of the things humans do is unnatural. Electronic technology, obesity, medical care, and other things may be good(some anyway) but they are a slap in the face to nature, since this inbreeding of bad traits makes us a weaker species and brings us nearer to extinction.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #309 on: June 04, 2006, 10:18:23 PM »
Nearer to extinction? Only if you mean by excess.

« Reply #310 on: June 05, 2006, 11:39:12 AM »
Why the heck are you guys arguing over homosexuality?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #311 on: June 05, 2006, 01:20:00 PM »
shhhhh.none of us really know.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #312 on: June 05, 2006, 01:36:19 PM »
Because... erm... we've...uhhh.... run out of things to complain about? Maybe?
~I.S.~

« Reply #313 on: June 05, 2006, 02:44:21 PM »
Oh...well then...carry on with your complaining.

« Reply #314 on: June 05, 2006, 05:57:48 PM »
shhhhh.none of us really know.

Let's blow up that tiny text...

Code: [Select]
shhhhh.[size=1pt]none of us really know[/size].
WTD?!? The school's making us run the 2x800 tommarow (that means that we have to run 800 meters)!!! I'm going to sue if they keep torturing us.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Print