Print

Author Topic: Super Mario 64 DS Boos Balcony  (Read 7580 times)

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2006, 12:48:35 PM »
Hehe.  Don't worry about it.  The secret to beating Mario games is written on one of the signs:
Quote from: The sign
A word of advice:  Keep going, but don't rush.
Maybe you've seen it?
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2006, 01:19:36 PM »
Umm... no I haven't seen it I need help with the Rainbow Ride switch star where is it anyway.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2006, 02:35:59 PM »
We're not getting anywhere with this.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2006, 10:19:01 AM »
What do you mean? Ive been looking for these stupid stars forever I just want to get 150 stars and say yay I got 150 stars but there making me angry.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2006, 05:49:49 PM »
Go up to the Big House in the Sky for the Rainbow Ride switch star. It's not too hard to get.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2006, 08:54:27 AM »
Kay I will do that.

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2006, 08:21:35 PM »
Neotev, if you've ever played the actual N64 game and have gotten all 120 stars in it, then you have just eliminated 80% of your problem (yes, that is the actual percentage).  Now all you need is the other 30 stars, I assume.  The switch star for Rainbow Ride, I think, requires you to hit a star switch just outside of the big house, and then to turn into Balloon Mario and float through a hole in the ceiling of the house.  Do NOT bump into anything; if you do, I guarantee that you'll have to try again.  This switch star requires timing.

Print