Poll

When you go to a public restroom do you ever use the urinal?

Yep, most of the time
19 (44.2%)
Sometimes
8 (18.6%)
Not usually
6 (14%)
No!  Never!
10 (23.3%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Print

Author Topic: A poll for men only?  (Read 24040 times)

« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2006, 05:32:24 PM »
Out of the blue I just remembered something that made me laugh.

"Tinkle, tinkle little pee.  It feels good to you and me.  Up above the potty so high.  Don't forget to zip your fly.  Tinkle tinkle little pee.  It feels good to you and me." (Sapphira's special poem)
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2006, 05:56:22 PM »
You bumped a near month-old topic for that?

« Reply #77 on: May 31, 2006, 06:01:52 PM »
Hey I think it could make millions! Well not really. It's really creative though.

« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2006, 06:12:11 PM »

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #79 on: May 31, 2006, 06:14:23 PM »
Ahahahaha wow XD
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2006, 06:37:05 PM »
I can not believe that I just read the past few posts...
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #81 on: June 01, 2006, 08:52:26 PM »
Oddly enough, I remember that poem. 0_o
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2006, 04:01:02 PM »
*Points at Rex*
Ha ha!
He said "pee".
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2006, 06:35:50 PM »
Sapphira wrote it.

That old thread about making as least sense as possible reminds me of a little poem my grandpa taught me:

One bright day in the middle of the night
Two dead boys got up to fight
Back to back they faced each other
Drew their swords and shot each other
A deaf policeman heard the noise
And came and shot the two dead boys
If you don't believe my tale is true
Ask the blind man, he saw it too

« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2006, 08:30:54 PM »

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #85 on: November 13, 2011, 10:24:57 PM »
Whenever I try to use a urinal, I never have to go as much as I thought I did, and nothing comes out. And then someone walks in the bathroom, and I'm just standing there, clearly not peeing, and it looks weird. So I usually don't take that risk anymore.

Something I dislike: Guys who bypass all the urinals to go stand up in a stall and don't lift the seat. If you are a female reading this topic and you are upset that some guy somewhere leaves the seat up, be thankful that he lifted it in the first place, because that is what really matters. We have a bad habit of overestimating our aiming abilities. And then we just leave it there for someone else to clean up. Back when I was in a guys' dorm with a communal bathroom, a lifted seat was a welcome sight because it probably meant the seat was relatively dry.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 10:27:30 PM by CrossEyed7 »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #86 on: November 13, 2011, 10:39:27 PM »
Two little things: First, the dude walking in isn't noticing, it's going to be assumed you're peeing, and no one is going to spend a great deal of time checking. 2, if it is as clear that you aren't going, then you should reevaluate how you're standing at the urinal.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #87 on: November 13, 2011, 11:00:49 PM »
It's not the look, it's the sound. If there's just two people in the bathroom, it's quiet enough to hear that there's no liquid hitting the back of the urinal.

I can make like I just finished right before he walked in and just zip up and leave, but then I'm gonna have to go again in a few minutes. Also, I probably jumped a little when he came in because I sometimes startle easily, which makes me look even more suspicious.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #88 on: November 14, 2011, 02:18:29 AM »
I love urinals. There's something so refreshing about just unzipping my fly, putting my hands at my sides, and letting 'er rip.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Print