Print

Author Topic: What are you learning about in life?  (Read 21891 times)

« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2006, 08:42:59 PM »
however the Bible doesn't make sense about Adam and Eeve, I mean how did coloured people exist?
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2006, 11:34:12 PM »
Lol.  I wonder about that too. (Were Adam and Eve, if real, different colors?)  There's a great debate at other topics about whether or not all of Genesis is literal and I don't feel like talking about it here.  But others can if they want to.  Just get ready to enter a tunnel of questions that has no end!

Discrimination

Recently I'm learning how much I need to be friendly to all people and not just the ones who I like more.  I didn't really notice it at first but then I realized that I have a problem with treating people differently (depending on their looks or personality) and that's pretty awful.  So... I'm going to work on that because I want everyone to have a friend.  I'm sorry if I've been like that to any of you guys.

Hey, I got a custom title!  Yeah!  I never thought of myself as a bookworm but maybe I am (I need to read more books about other viewpoints though)  And I just realized that another reason I don't join the chat room is because I'm a slow thinker and have to keep editing posts and saying new things.  Not just IRClueless.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 11:44:59 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2006, 09:38:54 AM »
i understand it's not illiterate, but most people disagree. i now am going to convert to greek orthadocs.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2006, 07:26:51 PM »
I do not know what to think about testing medicines on rats.  Is it good or not? 
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2006, 07:29:09 PM »
Salt

It makes slugs get all foamy and fizzly.

Mentos

If you put one into a 2 liter of Diet Coke it makes the Coke shoot out like a Super Soaker.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2006, 08:32:55 PM »
I feel bad for the poor slugs that fall victim to the experimentations of the little children.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2006, 03:56:59 AM »
My sould is clean. I have never salted a slug. But the Mento Missile sounds awesome, I have to do that at a party someday.
* Bird Person has an evil look on his face like this... >=D
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2006, 05:47:49 PM »
Yeah, lately I've been smashing more bugs lately because I'm too impatient to get them outside.  I need to practice patience... for all those bugs out there!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2006, 06:28:32 PM »
TEM: What?  Are you serious? Heh heh heh! >=D

Questions

I need to make an apology for something.  As you have probably noticed, I have been asking a lot of questions in threads like "A Survey This Is" and "I Don't Believe it!" while trying to answer as many as I can.  This alone probably isn't terrible but my intentions may have been.  While reading a new book *imagines people rolling their eyes* I learned that everything in life can be questioned and if you try to give people all of the answers or act like you know everything, then they might get irritated and you yourself can get frustrated and lose sight of the important stuff.

Questions can go on forever and it isn't terrible if you don't know all of the answers to everything.  Nevertheless, I believe that there are things in this world that are absolutes and we can stand on as truth.  "A truly wise (wo)man has more questions than (s)he does answers."
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2006, 06:37:41 PM »
I am starting to learn that people are very ignorant and come up with weak arguments.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2006, 08:01:52 PM »
TEM: Does it have to be Diet?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2006, 08:27:05 PM »
I don't know, but it definitely works if you use diet.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2006, 09:25:27 PM »
I have done it with Diet pepsi, but it will work with any type of pop. Diet coke works the best though. Why? Here helps a little bit.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2006, 10:18:45 PM »
Imagine how sticky those awesome, awesome men must be. Do you put 4 Mentos in at once or what? I am totally going to do this at a picnic when bottles of soda are just sitting around, open.

This thread has truly taught me a life lesson.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2006, 11:05:05 PM »
Their site explains how they make them work most effectively.

Print