tiny
1 (11.1%)
chunky
3 (33.3%)
all
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Print

Author Topic: what ever happend to most of the kongs in DK 64  (Read 6135 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2006, 03:18:59 PM »
The DK64 characters would've appeared in DK Racing on the GCN if Rare hadn't left. I saw a video and a few images of it. It looked kick-awesome. They even had Taj as a playable character. Also, one of the images for DKR DS shows Tiny as a playable character(possibly as a replacement for Conker, hopefully Chunky will replace Banjo).

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2006, 04:41:58 PM »
Conker and Banjo, REPLACED??? NEVERRR!!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2006, 08:19:17 AM »
There's a good reason for Conker being replaced, and that's his current status as a "mature" character(even though he himself never actually swore, but still got drunk at the beginning of his game).

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2006, 11:21:52 AM »
another thing why did kremlines come back in super strikers it had nothing to do with them  there there are

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2006, 12:28:04 PM »
My opinion is that the whole game Wasn't very good at all. Sorry, but it wasn't. All of the stupid collection. That aspect always kills a game. It is way too tedious to go back and forth to find EVERY BANANA.
Sorry, but it WAS. I never found the collection the least bit tedious, since the levels and their different features were so completely interesting. DK64 is definitely one of the best N64 games ever.

(I know I've said this a million times before, but I'm sick of people saying DK64 is not a good game. >:(
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Print