Print

Author Topic: "Why?" Sequels  (Read 19826 times)

« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2006, 03:33:33 PM »
I hope they make the Ghost Rider movie really good, if it sucks I am going to be so mad, because Ghost Rider pwns!
I only watch [adult swim]

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2006, 08:23:30 PM »
From the previews it appears to be extremely graphicy. Ever since SW Ep. 3 I've been getting sick of computer animation overusage in action movies.

« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2006, 10:05:49 PM »
I just saw that Brother Bear 2 is coming out, and this thread instantly came to mind. 
Walt Disney won't stop until they've sucked a movie bone-dry.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Jman

• Score
« Reply #93 on: August 13, 2006, 03:07:55 PM »
I wish they would stop referring to themselves as "Walt Disney" studios.  They have put his great, legendary name to shame with all these crappy 50-60 year old sequels.  I heard rumors of a Dumbo sequel too.  Not to mention all of the hidden nasties in some of their better animated films. (i.e. The infamous Rescuers scene.)
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #94 on: August 13, 2006, 04:13:52 PM »
I wish they would stop referring to themselves as "Walt Disney" studios.  They have put his great, legendary name to shame with all these crappy 50-60 year old sequels.  I heard rumors of a Dumbo sequel too.  Not to mention all of the hidden nasties in some of their better animated films. (i.e. The infamous Rescuers scene.)

Yep, and some of them were true. Some of the rumors were not, though. For the Disney movie rumors, click here. The Rescuers rumor is right there.
I think that these coincedences are...ugh.

(Thank you Bird Person for posting the site, Snopes!)
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Jman

• Score
« Reply #95 on: August 14, 2006, 06:09:18 PM »
I was on that Snopes site all weekend.  Man, some of those urban legends scare the crap out of me.  Especially the picture of the guy who kept his dead wife inside a glass coffee table.  Thank goodness that one wasn't true.  But with the photo, you never know.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #96 on: August 17, 2006, 10:24:37 AM »
You should see that picture of Brian Peppers, the registered sex offender. Holy freaking crap on a stick in molassas in the middle of July, he's ugly.
every

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #97 on: August 17, 2006, 01:44:01 PM »
...and photoshopped. Peppers has long been made fun of at YTMND.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #98 on: August 17, 2006, 01:52:58 PM »
The original picture is 100% real though. He lives about 20 minutes from me.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #99 on: August 17, 2006, 10:29:36 PM »
Ooh, that's a scary thought.  I've been to St. Joseph, MN, where Jacob Wetterling was kidnapped 17 years ago.

Print