Print

Author Topic: Favorite YTMNDs  (Read 21060 times)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2006, 01:04:28 PM »
I did that once and got something totally NSFW that wasn't marked as NSFW, and my mom was almost in my room. Watch out when you do random ytmnds. Another problem with random, you'll probably end up with a total crap site (A crappy NEDM or Brian Peppers one. They're pretty frequent.).

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2006, 12:52:27 PM »
http://drecosby.ytmnd.com/

That's more addictive than Yatta.

http://hobocruisekart.ytmnd.com/

I Lol'd.

http://bigshowualelelele.ytmnd.com/

Simply the most disturbing suck it ever and look, a ninja is coming for him.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2006, 05:43:27 PM »
One of today's top viewed uses J.J.'s latest comic -- http://megabush.ytmnd.com/

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2006, 09:06:23 PM »
If I said what my favorite YTMNDs were, I'd probably be called a racist. I'm not, though.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2006, 10:14:39 PM »
What You See When You Die

In considering getting the subject matter of this YTMND tattooed on my back.

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2006, 11:25:21 PM »
If I said what my favorite YTMNDs were, I'd probably be called a racist. I'm not, though.

Hmm, does it deal with bikes being stolen?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

TEM

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2006, 03:13:07 PM »
http://primeytmnd.ytmnd.com/

Go to www.transformersmovie.com and submit "You're the man now dog!" for the "Make Optimus Prime Speak a Line" contest.!

If the masses of the internet work together, we can get this line in the movie. Don't be a wussy and say, "Oh I would, but I don't want to put all that personal information". It's a movie contest, they aren't going to sell your info to the government or any mailing lists.

Let's make this happen!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 03:15:50 PM by TEM »

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2006, 03:23:57 PM »
Hmm, does it deal with bikes being stolen?

Yup.

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2006, 01:25:10 PM »
Yup.

It's the Ni*** Stole My Bike Fads, I would send it, but it might interfere with the Rules and Guidelines.
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2006, 10:00:51 AM »
I think just partly censoring that word is an interferance with the Rules and Guidelines......  If you were half as smart as you think you are, you would edit it.  Or one of the mods will do it for you.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2006, 11:12:35 AM »
The "----- Stole My Bike" fad is one of the funniest fads on YTMND in my opinion, and if you think about it, it isn't making racist statements exactly. It isn't implying that all blacks are criminals, or that they all deserve to be called "-----". (I can't speak for all the individual sites in the fad, though; some of them may actually be racist.)

Oh, and people, quit being hard on Nintendo Bros. I find that very annoying.

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2006, 01:20:15 PM »
The "----- Stole My Bike" fad is one of the funniest fads on YTMND in my opinion, and if you think about it, it isn't making racist statements exactly. It isn't implying that all blacks are criminals, or that they all deserve to be called "-----". (I can't speak for all the individual sites in the fad, though; some of them may actually be racist.)

Oh, and people, quit being hard on Nintendo Bros. I find that very annoying.

Thank You.
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2006, 02:30:45 PM »
My view on [racial slur] stole my bike? The first couple original ones were good. 98% of the rest of them are not even remotely clever or funny, but people still vote 5 on them all like sheep, and that annoys me.

My view on [racial slur] as a slur? In my mind, that term signifies a black person who propogrates the negative stereotypes against blacks. You know, the "I finna ax you a queson --  why you is so igggggggnant?" people. They make up, in actuality, a very small percent of the black population, but too many people see them as the norm and not the exception.

Part of me now wants to try and start an intelligent discussion thread about racial prejudices in society (so I can throw these things out without derailing threads). Part of me.
~I.S.~

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2006, 02:36:51 PM »
It's a game about nothing!  I would buy it.

EDIT:  Lol!  I found this in the same section, and if you've seen the episode where Seinfeld remembers his date's name and yells it out, I'm pretty sure you'll find this funny.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 02:54:49 PM by The Blue Toad »
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

TEM

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2006, 03:53:50 PM »
Part of me now wants to try and start an intelligent discussion thread about racial prejudices in society (so I can throw these things out without derailing threads). Part of me.

In the FF?! Are you high?

Print