Print

Author Topic: Most ANNOYING Moments in Mario Kart Games  (Read 34827 times)

« on: September 23, 2006, 07:45:21 PM »
I made this becasue Mario Kart is so frustrating!

(and because I hate those Blue Shells!!)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 04:28:47 PM by Nintendo Bros. »
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 07:49:10 PM »
Some content would have been helpful.  Anyway. 

1. Blue Shells.  Arrgh.  I was winning.  Again.
2. Sore Thumb.  The "A" button was a pain after hours of playing.  Why don't more games have customizable controls.
3. Lagging/dropping WiFi.  I think people were doing it on purpose when they were losing.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 08:10:22 PM »
The computer getting blue shells all the time and me barely ever getting them.
I'll think of a better signature later!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2006, 08:21:28 PM »
Pretty much what Luigison and Chris said.  Computer sending a blue shell while you're in the lead.  Whenever I hear that Blue Shell 'shwoop' launch sound, I think 'Oh, shi-' *BOOOOOM* Shell hits me.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2006, 10:16:05 PM »
I don't like it when people complain because I beat them in multiplayer MK64. =P

No, seriously, I hate it when you're about to win and something- usually an item- prevents you from doing so. It's also annoying when you're knocked off the stage by a shell or you slip on a banana and fall off. Not only does the shell hit you and send you flying, but you also lose more time by falling off. It's unbearably irritating.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2006, 10:35:33 PM »
I dunno what it is, but the CPU never overtakes me out of nowhere when the race is almost over. I just here a lot of people complain about this, and it never seems to happen with me.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2006, 04:46:57 AM »
I hate on Wi-Fi when someone capable of hacking the game brings up Nintendo DS as a course. Then they do nothing but jump around until the other members decline (there is nowhere to go to, and falling off makes the game freeze).

I also hate cheating A.I, as mentioned a few years ago here.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 04:48:42 AM by NintendoExpert89 »

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2006, 07:27:39 AM »
I hate when I'm in first, then a heavy-weight kart comes up from behind, rams into me, and throws me off the edge. By the time Lukitu(sp?) comes and puts me back on the track, I’ve will have noticed that everyone has gotten in front of me and I am in last. This is especially annoying when in the final lap, near the end.

That and those annoying blue shells.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2006, 07:36:37 AM »
The Special Cup on ye olde Super Mario Kart. It's friggin' hard!

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2006, 08:00:27 PM »
When you get cheezed to infinity by the 150cc coms in the first Mario Kart
Senior Mariology professor

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2006, 08:00:37 PM »
I think the most annoying thing for me was my step-dad barging into my bedroom during the oh so critical race on Rainbow Road in 150cc All Cup Tour causing me to completely blow the race. Normally, my boyfriend and I co-op, but I was going solo this particular time.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2006, 10:09:11 PM »

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2006, 04:20:37 PM »
2 words: Freakin' funny.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2006, 04:37:34 PM »
Since I'm getting hit by an item every 2 seconds EVERY moment is annoying to me.
"A winner is you"

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2006, 05:08:20 PM »
That comic was the funniest thing EVER. But Batman dosn't really seem like the kind of person that has time to do that kind of stuff...
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Print