Print

Author Topic: TMK E3 contest #1  (Read 13715 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2005, 06:54:17 PM »
Why did I click that expecting to see a real submission when Markio posted it? Him being the crazy person he is.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2005, 03:43:20 PM »
Well, here are my two entries...

Perhaps this is a match.  The photograph was taken with a fish-eye lens.

Also, I think the fellow with very much hair next to the fellow with very little hair could be Chupperson.  See for yourself.

Uhh... Nevermind about that first one.  On second glance, I think my eyes were blinded by the beauty of a Mario Kart stylus.  Heheh.

Edited by - DeadAwake on 5/28/2005 2:49:16 PM

Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2005, 04:07:24 PM »
I don't think that one's Chup, unless he went to a press conference or something by himself...

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2005, 04:45:22 PM »
On my friend's IRC server, someone was talking about this contest, and someone put a picture of you guys on the site http://tmk.jeffman.net/ Does this count? It's an E3 picture.
"Don't talk to me about life!" ~Marvin

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2005, 08:44:26 PM »
Nice try, but since we took that picture, it's not legit.

"All this guy ever does is eat, sleep, say stuff, DDR, and wear glasses."

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2005, 01:07:35 AM »
Sup.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2005, 08:53:39 AM »
I'm pretty sure nobody from TMK went to the PS3 booth... Also, you didn't name who you thought that was...

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2005, 09:40:17 AM »
Here's one with maybe a 2% chance of being right.  Also, this guy reminded me of Chupperson's write-up, though there's a less chance of this one being right with the glass and all...

Anyway, this is kinda fun.  Thanks for not making the contest boring!  I was wondering, though:  Is there an actual picture out there, confirmed to have one of you guys in it?

Edited by - DeadAwake on 5/29/2005 8:41:17 AM

Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2005, 02:19:20 PM »
So, I'm the crazy person.  Hmm...  I suppose that's relieving, but I don't know if I'm necessarily proud of it.  Er, I mean I don't mind being known as crazy, but being crazy is a little ...hard.  After all, some o' you "normal people" are so judgmental.

I can never end these posts.  So random, so off-topic, there's no way I can end this post back on the topic.  Unless... I can't find any pics of you guys!  If only you were more important to E3...

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2005, 02:30:39 PM »
If we had all worn the same (TMK) shirts or dressed as Mario characters we might have got interviews.  E3 wasn't about us anyway.  Getting to meet TMK and FF people and seeming as if we had known them for a long time was interesting and cool, or as Sapphira might say, "Yeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.  You guys are weird."
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2005, 09:29:17 PM »
The closest I've come to finding one so far is this pic, which has a dude off in the distance that I think resembles Lizard. The problem is that I'm pretty sure he isn't actually Lizard.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2005, 10:08:38 PM »
They all look mammalian to me...

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2005, 12:25:50 PM »
Actually, the person in Watoad's picture is wearing the proper color shirt, has glasses, and has the proper hair style and build to be me. Problem is, it is too small to ever be sure.

"All this guy ever does is eat, sleep, say stuff, DDR, and wear glasses."

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2005, 09:57:45 PM »
I don't know for sure, but I think the image below has a guy who looks quite a bit like MegaByte:

"In the Glorious Company of Bands of Heroic Men, Who Are Also Brothers?"

"In the Glorious Company of Bands of Heroic Men, Who Are Also Brothers?"

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2005, 10:00:34 PM »
That doesn't look like him to me.  I think they would have been together going into E3 anyway.  Does a picture of someones back count?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print