Print

Author Topic: The beard thread  (Read 2812 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: November 19, 2010, 05:17:35 PM »
I had a food drive at school and let the class that brought the most food pick how to shave my beard.  It ended up a cross between mutton chops and Franz Joseph styles.  To my surprise I actually like it, but my wife and daughter don't and it's not really acceptable outside of mug shots and wanted posters.

I don't have a pic I can upload now, but it's something like this:  http://www.beards.org/images/displayimage.php?pid=10420&fullsize=1

When I find my micro SD and SD to USB converters I'll post some actual pictures here and on facebook. 

« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 05:35:27 PM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 06:01:55 PM »
I love how the Super Mario looks so preposterous in comparison to the others.

Speaking of which, is anyboy else participating in Movember?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 06:12:47 PM »
I'll have to look into that.  I was doing "No shave November" before the food drive made me decide to do the contest. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 06:45:02 PM »
Ah well; a food drive is an equally worthy cause. Our campus radio station has been promoting Movember like crazy.

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 07:41:40 PM »
"Movember" is strictly against man laws because it requires shaving. But I guess they do things differently (wrong) in Canada.

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 07:44:41 PM »
"Man laws"?

Also, Movember is an international movement started in Australia. Here's your page.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2010, 10:37:07 PM »
Real men don't have laws.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2010, 03:32:03 PM »
I couldn't find my micro SD adapter so I have no full beard before photo, but here's an after image. 

Print