Print

Author Topic: Active Members  (Read 102314 times)

« Reply #165 on: September 03, 2003, 08:17:28 PM »
What's a true newbie?
Deezer was here.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #166 on: September 03, 2003, 08:54:36 PM »
A newbie who posts a LOT--perhaps MORE than the normal Active Members. (But not spam.)

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.

Edited by - Sapphira on 9/3/2003 7:56:46 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

RPG

« Reply #167 on: September 04, 2003, 12:52:15 PM »
I'm still there. I haven't post for a while cuz I have been gone for long vacation.
Paul Bateson

« Reply #168 on: September 04, 2003, 03:02:48 PM »
What happened to Watoad? By da way, Spiky Blue Shell probably won't come back anymore. How do I know this? He's... MY TWIN BROTHER!!! And he hasn't visited for several months, so just boot him off the list.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #169 on: September 04, 2003, 03:24:28 PM »
"I'm still there. I haven't post for a while cuz I have been gone for long vacation."

--Yes, that's why you're on the "occasional returning posters" list.

Spiky Blue Shell? Well, if he still hasn't shown up by next update, I might bump him off.

And sadly, Watoad resigned here.

--------------------

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #170 on: September 04, 2003, 03:55:37 PM »
Alright! I'm a True Newbie! Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes! Umm...what comes after a True Newbie? A True Active Member? A Hyper Member?

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!

Edited by - Meowrio on 9/4/2003 2:59:13 PM
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #171 on: September 04, 2003, 04:48:07 PM »
Don't forget poor old Master_Luigi from the next update.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #172 on: September 04, 2003, 05:27:17 PM »
How long do you have to be here to not be a newbie anymore? Hey, I am a true newbie, ha ha!

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #173 on: September 04, 2003, 07:11:42 PM »
I'm still here! Ever since I abandoned this board for using MSN Messenger with people I ACTUALLY know, Deezer's had me locked in his closet for about a month until I said I'd post again.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #174 on: September 04, 2003, 07:22:46 PM »
I didn't know Watoad left. Dang! He was cool, too...

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #175 on: September 05, 2003, 02:30:27 PM »
Newbies who are still active the next time the list is updated (every 1-2 months) will become a regular Active Member.  Newbies who disappear by the next update will go in the "Gone For Good?" section.

Those who are True Newbies are just honorable newbies, and also most likely to *become* an Active Member next update, and not "Gone For Good?"  Once you become an active member, you, well, *stay* an active member.  ...Unless you disappear for a long time...

--------------------

« Reply #176 on: September 05, 2003, 04:04:45 PM »
Hmm... This kinda reminds me of some of those boards that have the user's ranking below their name, and the ranking is usually based on the number of the user's posts. It would be cool if TMK could get one of those... *hint hint*

« Reply #177 on: September 05, 2003, 04:14:34 PM »
People On First and Latest "Active" List

CashCrazed

CharginChuck

Chupperson Weird

Deezer

Fifth

Insane Steve

Lizard Dude

LORD_DUKE

Luigison

Maestro

marioguy/sadib100

Mario Maniac

The Big Boo

Todd Begin

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #178 on: September 05, 2003, 04:47:55 PM »
AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #179 on: September 05, 2003, 06:52:32 PM »
No, you weren't forgotten, Master_Luigi.  That list is those who were present on both the first and the newest lists:  those who were at the time and are still active members.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Print