Print

Author Topic: The new sig topic  (Read 353133 times)

« Reply #600 on: April 08, 2006, 12:09:28 PM »
Sapphira, you made it so MaxVance's sig's text is the same size as mine, and I decreased the size. XD

But if it bothers you this much, I get the hint. I'll change it.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #601 on: April 08, 2006, 12:23:05 PM »
I changed nothing; I took a screenshot and cropped it to only show the sigs.
Your browser font size must be set to something larger than standard.

Size pt 7 is the standard sig font size, at least on my screen.
Sorry; I didn't mean to give you a hard time or anything. Just letting you know. ;)

On another note, last week I changed my sig for the first time in about 2 1/2 years.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 12:41:33 PM by Sapphira »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #602 on: April 08, 2006, 12:33:05 PM »
Don't worry, Sapph. It's no big deal. ^_^

Here's a screen shot of my explorer. Does it look different than yours?

EDIT: Sorry, but this site tells me that the image is too big. Here's a yousendit link...

explorer1
explorer2
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 01:10:39 PM by Khold »

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #603 on: April 08, 2006, 12:38:00 PM »
You can't post an image from your hard drive; you have to upload it to a website or as an attachment. XD

« Reply #604 on: April 08, 2006, 02:29:53 PM »
That is indeed some massive font (as well as massive filesize screenshots).

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #605 on: April 08, 2006, 02:40:53 PM »
Wow, yours looks...totally weird. Your font size is GIGANTIC (and much of it bold), and your links are all green and underlined. Links are supposed to be blue and non-underlined (exactly like the "34 pixels" and "45 pixels" text in the image I posted above). Links become green and underlined like that when moused over.

Also, I see what you mean now by the height of sigs; in Internet Explorer, the height is always the same (unless it's more than 2 lines). In Firefox, the height changes depending on the number of lines.

The differences between Firefox and IE are unsettling (Internet Explorer)
Firefox is much more aesthetically pleasing, as you can see (Firefox)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 10:51:20 PM by Sapphira »

« Reply #606 on: April 08, 2006, 04:41:48 PM »
I use firefox, but gee Sapphira, you sure have a lot of windows open.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #607 on: April 08, 2006, 11:09:19 PM »
Yowza! Lookit them admin functions! Wonder what the chainsaw does to members... *shudders
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #608 on: April 08, 2006, 11:54:14 PM »
I don't even want to think about it, Bird Person. They even have a delete member message button and a little checkbox for something.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #609 on: April 08, 2006, 11:57:43 PM »
Maybe for mass message deletion?
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #610 on: April 08, 2006, 11:59:10 PM »
O_O I won't be able to sleep tonight knowing Sapph has the ability to slice us all in half. XD
Dang, Sapphira's a PM pack rat!! 84 old messages?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #611 on: April 09, 2006, 12:46:33 AM »
Muhuhahaha!

Remove message
Split Topic (opposite of the Merge function)
The checkbox is an optional setting for me; it allows multiple post deletes. I've never used it.

Pack rat? Why bother deleting them unless they're junk?

Oh, and yes, I always have a lot of windows open. Ultimate multi-tasker, yo'.

« Reply #612 on: April 09, 2006, 03:20:23 AM »
Sapphira's lying. The saw actually contacts our "team" of agents to come to your house and stop you from breaking the rules. Only used in extreme circumstances.

We can't use the bomb anymore due to Homeland Security regulations. :(

Why does Sapphira have 10 Firefoxes open. Hasn't she heard of tabs?

P.S. Since this is the sig topic, if anyone identifies my sig, they're cool.

« Reply #613 on: April 09, 2006, 11:47:58 AM »
I've heard Kaipo Punch from SOMEWHERE, but I just can't recall what it is! XD

You call her a pack rat? I have ALL of my messages saved! ...I don't know why, though. XD I have a total of 1,239 messages. You never know when you might need even the simplest of all PMs.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #614 on: April 09, 2006, 12:42:15 PM »
Holy snaps that's a lot of PMs. x_X  Then again, I would probably PM more if I didn't have the chatroom.

Of course I've heard of tabs, LD. I just don't like them. I like multiple windows. Maybe that's weird or "wtd" or "messed up," but hey, I don't care. ;)

Print