Poll

Please pick the car that you either drive or would like to own if you don't have that model.

Chevrolet Corvette
2 (10%)
Ford Mustang
1 (5%)
Dodge Stratus
1 (5%)
Volvo 850
1 (5%)
Honda Civic
3 (15%)
Porsche 911
1 (5%)
Jaguar X Type
1 (5%)
Ford Model "T"
1 (5%)
VW Beetle
2 (10%)
Minivan
0 (0%)
Pickup Truck
1 (5%)
SUV
2 (10%)
Mack Truck
0 (0%)
School Bus
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Print

Author Topic: Which of these cars would you drive?  (Read 13642 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2006, 10:34:13 AM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2006, 11:18:32 AM »
Darn, someone should have warned AB that opinions of any kind are looked down on here.

Just kidding... 9_9

Wait, you were kidding? I couldn't tell... I've been under the impression that opinions weren't allowed on these forums for a couple months now.

Dating. Hmmmmmmm... I think that's a skill I'll never, ever be able to obtain, even if I were to practice it constantly. Especially not in middle school. Put simply, "love" makes more sense to me as a number in base 36 than it ever will as a concept. I'm still very afraid that I'll never be able to find a significant other.

Anyways, cars. They're honestly one thing I've always been indifferent about. I drive a 1997 Cavelier. And, I'll continue to drive this car until it absolutely stops working, because I have no need right now for anything else. And when I do need a new car, I have no idea what I want, really.

What I hate is when children of rich families receive "status" cars as gifts from their parents and proceed to show it off every opportunity they get to try and make themselves look better than everyone else. News flash: You'd NEVER have been able to afford that car on your own. You're no better than anyone else. Stop acting like it.
~I.S.~

Art

« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2006, 05:58:47 PM »

It seems that my other post did get in after all… even though the site failed to show me it did… sorry for the double post… I guess I should check before I try reposting.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 06:08:14 PM by Art »

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2006, 12:12:46 AM »
I would drive the SushieMobile, of course.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2006, 03:51:19 AM »
Dating in middle school and posting on Mario fansite boards don't overlap much on the Venn diagram, in case you're wondering about the backlash, AB.

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2006, 09:11:25 PM »
Yes, most of the video game fanatics I remember from high school didn't date much if at all, but I guess someone's got to be that rare person who plays an occasional game or posts here and dates at a young age!

I remember those venn diagrams from school. We used to get those a lot in elementary school, like in geography when we were comparing two countries. I also recall one being used in science class for light colors that looked a lot like that.

« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2006, 01:57:15 PM »
School bus, because they can be ~*~magic~*~. XD
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Print