Print

Author Topic: What's for Dinner?  (Read 56989 times)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2006, 08:04:50 PM »
do you think a wolf is going to think things over about being 'morally wrong' before it eats it's prey?
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

I had the one food everyone likes(no not burritos) Pizza!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2006, 08:09:35 PM »
I didn't think the font could get that big.......

« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2006, 08:52:32 PM »
I'm gonna have an omelet and a milk shake. Thank God for moms!!!

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2006, 03:47:46 PM »
^ You are wrong. Humans need meat for protein. Who said that humans aren't designed to eat meat? Better yet, do you think a wolf is going to think things over about being 'morally wrong' before it eats it's prey?

Humans and other herbivores can get plenty of the protien they need from other sources rather than animals.  Science said humans were designed not to eat meat.  I do not think a wolf will think about being morally wrong before eating its prey because it was designed to eat meat in the first place as a carnivore.  What I am trying to say here is that we are killing animals just because we can.  We don't need to eat them because we were made to be herbivores.  So all of these killings are unessecary. 
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 03:52:42 PM by fuzzy »
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

« Reply #79 on: June 08, 2006, 04:42:54 PM »

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2006, 05:33:07 PM »
I challenge that:  http://goveg.com/naturalhumandiet_physiology.asp

I believe that the biggest truth to humans being herbivores is that we get sick when we eat raw meat, and the sight digusts us.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 05:38:41 PM by fuzzy »

« Reply #81 on: June 08, 2006, 06:17:18 PM »
I had eggs and potato slices I fried myself in vegetable oil!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #82 on: June 08, 2006, 06:32:25 PM »
We don't get sick all of the time when we eat raw meat, fuzzy. What are those things called, locks? Locks= raw fish. The Japanese eat raw squid. French people eat live snails.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #83 on: June 08, 2006, 06:35:33 PM »
Cmon guys, I started this topic for food not arguing. I had some BBQ Chicken Sandwiches...homemade, not from KFC. :D

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #84 on: June 08, 2006, 06:36:48 PM »
I had chicken, lima and corn soup, and a buffalo style chicken cheese steak. Yummm.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #85 on: June 08, 2006, 08:35:06 PM »
Humans are omnivores.

Thanks. I forgot to post that.

......and the sight digusts us.

Define 'us'. Raw meat makes my mouth water. Mmmmm.....

We don't get sick all of the time when we eat raw meat, fuzzy. What are those things called, locks? Locks= raw fish. The Japanese eat raw squid. French people eat live snails.

I eat raw clams.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #86 on: June 08, 2006, 08:48:44 PM »
I would think the sickness is due to bacteria infecting the meat rather than the meat itself. That is why we cook meat. However I would also think it's possible to consume raw meat and not get sick. Not that I want to.
That was a joke.

« Reply #87 on: June 08, 2006, 10:14:59 PM »
Why, then, did the most ancient humans we know about eat meat? Why do we still eat meat?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 10:16:33 PM by Lizard Dude »

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2006, 12:56:17 AM »
Why I believe eating meat is not "morally wrong."

More good points:
Romans 14:14-21
1 Corinthians 8:8-9
1 Corinthians 10:25-33

"One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables. The man who eats everything must not look down on him who does not, and the man who does not eat everything must not condemn the man who does, for God has accepted him." ~Romans 14:2-3

I realize that not everyone shares the same beliefs as me, but this is what the Book I believe is Truth says. You (as in anyone) don't have to agree with me, but that is why I believe what I do regarding eating lifestyles.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 01:00:42 AM by Sapphira »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2006, 10:43:55 AM »
All I am trying to say here is that since killing animals for food is unnecessary, we shouldn't do it.  Taking a creatures life for your own is very rude to me, so stop saying that I am missing out, that there are no reasons not to eat meat, and that eating raw meat will not make you sick because it will.  I really don't care if you eat meat or not, because that is your own personal decision.  Only you can decide if it is right or wrong, so please stop bothering me about this.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 10:49:29 AM by fuzzy »

Print