Print

Author Topic: Super Paper Mario - The Last Rounds of the Flipside Arcade Games  (Read 5014 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: October 13, 2008, 07:45:49 PM »
Hello everyone! This is a video showing the last round of each game in the Flipside Arcade. Be sure to give thanks to Nintendoobsessed for the idea! I also show off a trick in Mansion Patrol that involves using the Wii Menu to help you clear it easier, although I have already beaten it without the use of the trick.

After completing each game, the words "GAME CLEARED" show up on the screen and some achievement-type music based on the song in the Flipside Arcade plays. After that, everything else continues like normal (Token Exchange, Highscores).

Super Paper Mario looks great on my new camcorder, but unfortunately, YouTube's compression made the quality worse. Luckily, if you watch the video in high quality, it looks just like it does on my camcorder!

Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECP8VhqEPrM

I hope you all enjoy it and be sure to check out my profile for more cool videos!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 08:38:11 PM by Kimimaru »
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 07:19:12 PM »
Did anyone else besides jdaster64 watch this yet?
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 07:24:18 PM »
I'll watch it!

.. when I get home from work that is. I love new videos by Kimimaru. They show that  nearly anything is possible.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 08:12:04 PM »
All right. I was just wondering because no one posted on here for 3 days.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 05:04:07 AM »
This would have been more impressive if you didn't cheat at Mansion Patrol.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2008, 02:41:56 PM »
Yeah, I know. I just didn't want to lose while recording after getting that far into the game. I beat it before without the trick, though.

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2008, 04:05:11 PM »
Neat! I haven't played in the Arcade enough to know there was a trick to use. I was always focused more on the main game.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2008, 04:22:44 PM »
WOW!!! I can't even get past the first few rounds on some of those games, much less beating them.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2008, 04:59:39 PM »
Never thought of attempting to beat them. Just a way to earn some quick items, and some fun in my eyes. Might try this some time.

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2008, 07:07:20 PM »
Awesome! Also, I do plan on using that Max Stats plan you made to get to 64 AP. (This would make enemies with HP of 255 easier to beat). Also, do you know where a good source of Dark enemy cards is?
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2008, 09:27:11 PM »
Yes. Try going into the Card Shop in Flopside. They usually sell some there. You can also try getting them at random through the Card Shop in Flipside. I bought most of my cards there.

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2008, 06:25:04 AM »
The Flipside one got me about halfway to max cards, but it's rare I ever get a new one there anymore, and I never got a Dark card at all. I guess getting farther in the game than 4-4 might help.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 06:38:44 AM by jdaster64 »
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Print