Print

Author Topic: Do you got a girlfriend?  (Read 20997 times)

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2005, 11:29:26 PM »
'Tis better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

“Using the Semicolon can sometimes be a tricky proposition from a syntactical perspective!”

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2005, 11:48:02 PM »
What, do I have to spell everything out? :P
-"someone who has the same morals and beliefs as me"  (I think from what I've heard, YSR has the same as mine, though I don't know how much.)
-honest
-fun-loving (well, depends on each individual's view on what is "fun")
-"will put up with my occasional weirdness" (Eh, I put up with most people's general weirdness. XD)
-"nice to people" (I start out nice to everyone; I only get harsh when someone is being repeatedly rude and/or mean)
-"Someone independant [sic], who doesn't fall under peer pressure"
-"girls who don't dress in bright colors all the time"
-"are usually quiet"
-"aren't constantly smiling every second" (I smile when I'm happy or amused, which if often, but I'm also pretty serious a lot of the time, as well)
-"The quiet girl in honors class wearing the dark blue sweatshirt quietly reading" (This one fits me so much it's freaky. XD)
-sense of humor (although different people have different senses of humor)

Uh, I think that pretty much covers it. Give or take, as some things are relative. I'm also pretty understanding, even if I can't relate to something personally.

LD: I agree.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2005, 12:27:43 PM »
Well, when I said later, Sapph, I meant, like, a few weeks to a month.

I know a girl who has gone out with a guy for about a year, but in all the pictures I've seen with them together, he didn't seem very interested in her. In fact, she always told me stories on how she was ignored by him when having conversations because he was playing with his GBA. They broke up....then got back together.....then broke up again.....then got back together. See a pattern going on? She's obviously lusting him, and when she says something like, "I'm sorry. Will you go out with me, baby?", I'm guessing his reply always is "Okay, sure. ALRIGHT! NEXT LEVEL!".
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2005, 02:42:36 PM »
> "I don't really care for the average blonde hair blue eyes look that much (but looks don't really matter to me)"

~Ahem! *is offended*

And with that I got the closest I've ever come to literally falling out of my chair while laughing.

There is probably more than I realize that I could say on this subject, but my views are getting to the point where I have to think about them a lot to understand them—explaining them so that others can understand might be impossible right now. They aren't even my views, which doesn't make sense. So yeah, I won't even try until sometime after E3, if ever.

But it is interesting to read what you guys have to say. And sometimes pretty darn funny, too. ;D

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2005, 03:21:56 PM »
Yes, Koopie Koo is now my girlfriend. She used to be with Koops, but he broke her heart on Valentine's Day (turns out he's a jerk). Fortunately, she realized it is I she belongs with, and we've been together ever since.

"It''s impossible this way!"

Edited by - Red Paratroopa on 5/16/2005 2:37:55 PM
This is a secret coded message.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2005, 06:02:32 PM »
I guess its better that I'm a jerk than a short, fat, brown-haired kid with a Hawaiian shirt on.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2005, 06:04:10 PM »
Sry Sapphira.  I guess it just seems like EVERYone likes blonde hair and blue eyes, and a lot of girls are indeed, fake blondes.  Britteny Spears does NOT help the matter....and what's wrong with brown hair, KoopaSlaya?

P.S. - Sapphira from "Eragon"?

Edited by - The Blue Toad  on 5/16/2005 5:06:49 PM
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2005, 06:17:07 PM »
Nope, Sapphira from Sapphira's own creativity. Saphira (notice the difference in spelling) in Eragon came later, I think. Even if it wasn't later, though, they are quite completely separate and coincidental.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2005, 06:19:13 PM »
"and what's wrong with brown hair"
~It's an inside joke of sorts, or something. I got what he was talking about.

P.S. Why does everyone keep asking me that? No. :P
Edit: Seems Wat beat me to it.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.

Edited by - Sapphira on 5/16/2005 5:20:05 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2005, 06:20:22 PM »
Inside joke, don't worry about it, The Blue Toad.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2005, 07:47:29 PM »
I like redheads and freckles.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2005, 07:57:57 PM »
All women are fiends angelical, serpent hearts housed in beauty, sirens luring us guys only to crash painfully on the rocks.

The only true way is the middle path of Rammhism. Join today, only 4.99 a month.
200 characters and nothing to say.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2005, 08:17:10 PM »
I just think they're hot.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2005, 08:58:21 PM »
Yes, Koopie Koo is now my girlfriend. She used to be with Koops, but he broke her heart on Valentine's Day (turns out he's a jerk). Fortunately, she realized it is I she belongs with, and we've been together ever since.

Oh, really? Turns out I'm good friends with Koops. He says he broke up with her because he found out she was cheating on him while he was with Mario, getting the Crystal Stars.

"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2005, 09:10:23 PM »
Is Koopie Koo the same person RP had a crush on for a long time?  The one he said made him upset when he saw other guys flirting with her(as if that narrows it down)?

I think people compare Sapphira to Saphira because they are both highly assertive.  To tell the truth that you've all probably heard by now, I was disppointed with the dragon in Eragon.  not just because it was a girl dragon, but she was very condescending and I just plain didn't like her, or her dialect, if that matters.  I HATE YOU ALL! BWAHHAHAHAHAHAA!!! Er--no, I just don't like the condecending fashion of a dragon who grew up in five months and looks down on it's owner.  Or maybe I just don't like her.  I only really liked the Murtagh character.

If your day is bad, a nice comment at night can change everything.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print