Wiping on the Shirt/Pants
6 (18.8%)
Shaking your hands dry
5 (15.6%)
Drying Towel
3 (9.4%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Print

Author Topic: Drying Your Hands  (Read 14172 times)

« on: May 15, 2006, 07:52:08 PM »
This all started in "A Poll For Men Only?". It isn't an arguement, it's just that people have different opinions.

I prefer the towels just because I know they get my hands dry. The only thing I don't like is that you have to use a little effort to get the darn towels.

I meant to put "Started 'from' a Different Topic", my bad.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 02:33:53 PM by Sapphira »

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 08:07:14 PM »
I wipe my hands on my shirt; saving trees and getting my hands completely dry in the process.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 08:14:16 PM »
Like I said before, I love the air-dryers. ;)

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2006, 10:11:16 PM »
Paper towels.

One of the problems I have with a bathroom that ONLY uses air dryers is -- let's say all the stalls are occupied and you need to blow your nose. What do you do? This has happened to me many times -- once it was so bad I almost blew my nose on the air dryer itself to prove a point. That bad.
~I.S.~

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2006, 10:31:23 PM »
Air dryers suck unless it's automatic. Think how dirty that button must be. I mean, if people are contemplating blowing their noses on the dryers, think of how many people HAVE. I went with paper towels.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2006, 11:50:30 PM »
I like air dryers. If there's a button, I push it with my elbow.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2006, 02:28:20 AM »
I hate the air-dryers. They're such a time-consuming way to dry one's hands; I have no patience for them. If there are no paper towels, I'll dry my hands on my pants before using the air-dryer.

Haha, that's awesome, Steve. XD
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2006, 09:11:45 AM »
I don't wash my hands when I go to the bathroom unless my hands are incredibly dirty.

What?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2006, 09:43:23 AM »
Ah, the classic I-don't-pee-on-my-hands defense.

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2006, 10:50:02 AM »
I hate air-dryers so I use paper towels whenever possible. Some places have this self-cleaning towel thingy. It's weird but just as fine as paper towels.
You just wasted previous seconds of your life if you read this signature which doesn't really contain anything interesting.

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2006, 12:40:18 PM »
I like the paper towels most. Though, since there are only automatic dryers in the bathrooms at the school I go to, I usually do this:

Put my hands under the dryer
Wave them under the air for a bit
Take off my ring, and put it under the dryer for a bit (My ring starts to slide off my finger when it is wet)
Put the ring back on, and shake the rest of the water off as I leave the bathroom
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2006, 02:36:50 PM »
Sorry, but I edited the topic name so people would know what the topic's about before clicking. I did that because people still keep posting in the "Poll for men only?" thread talking about the same thing this topic's about. Now maybe they'll notice this thread and bring the discussion to over here.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2006, 02:55:38 PM »
I actuallay dry my hands with the air-drier first, (if there is one,) then wipe it with the towel. I've never been to a place that has only air-driers.

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2006, 03:35:36 PM »
It doesn't really matter when it comes to me. I'll use whatever I see first.
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2006, 09:19:59 PM »
Oh, I forgot to mention that I hate using public bathrooms and only use them on long trips (and still not always), and when I know the bathroom will be clean, like in a fancy restaurant.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print