Print

Author Topic: Anyone here making a Mario computer game?  (Read 35031 times)

« Reply #150 on: June 27, 2003, 08:09:07 PM »
Mmmmmmmmmaybe.............
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #151 on: June 27, 2003, 08:18:29 PM »
"CrashCrazed, was that article about you or something?"
--Look at the URL of that article...
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #152 on: June 27, 2003, 09:49:22 PM »
He thought that article was real? How could somebody? There's three good ways to tell that it's fake:

1. The article's URL is "fakearticle.html"
2. Hardly any of the links work, and even if I had worked to stop those two.......
3. WHO WOULD BELIEVE MY GAME WAS GOOD ENOUGH TO BE OFFICIALLY PUBLISHED BY NINTENDO?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #153 on: June 27, 2003, 10:15:31 PM »
Ooh heh
Ooh heh
That was a joke.

« Reply #154 on: June 28, 2003, 11:46:03 AM »
What was that about?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #155 on: June 28, 2003, 11:35:29 PM »
First, I was laughing that someone would think that was real, and at your reaction, and then it double posted.
That was a joke.

« Reply #156 on: June 29, 2003, 03:15:38 PM »
Now I'm making a hack of Urban Champion called "Mario Street Brawl". Mario and Luigi duke it out in a fist fight!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #157 on: June 29, 2003, 10:48:42 PM »
Uhh... that's very strange.
I need to work on my Mega Man hacks more... I'm trying to make a set of hacks, MM1-6. All the levels and minor graphics hacks.
What does this have to do with Mario? Well... I determined it was too hard to hack the SMB graphics. So I'm working on Mega Man games.
That was a joke.

« Reply #158 on: June 30, 2003, 09:15:56 AM »
Too hard to hack the SMB graphics?? *falls out of chair laughing*

Mega Man's a lot harder to hack than SMB! He has separate face graphics!

« Reply #159 on: June 30, 2003, 07:36:44 PM »
Hmmmm.......the Urban Champion graphics are hard to manipulate.........Most of the tiles are shared in 2 or more spots..........The way the guys look right now, those punches won't look right. I guess I'll have to make them fight dirty. Instead of high and low punches, there'll be an Eye Poke and a Nut Twister!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #160 on: June 30, 2003, 11:17:15 PM »
Not hard to change the SMB graphics. Hard to hack them, as in doing ASM hacks to change the sprite parameters like I wanted to.

...I wouldn't say Mega Man was harder to change the graphics on, though... I've done a whole switch to Protoman in Mega Man III... That's changing colors, body, and face graphics.
That was a joke.

« Reply #161 on: June 30, 2003, 11:27:07 PM »
Hehe, I came here to post that I was making a game about megaman 1-6.  Kinda funny that you mentioned making a hack of them.  Anyway, It's an RPG where virtually every Robot Master must be fought.  I'm so close to finishing it too.  What does this have to do with Mario you ask?  Well...I'm making a Mario game too, but I can't talk about it yet as my *coproducer*,as he likes to be called, wants it to be a surprise.

« Reply #162 on: July 01, 2003, 09:51:46 AM »
I switched Megaman is MM3 with a palette and tile hack. Who did I switch him with? No-one but good ol' ME!

« Reply #163 on: July 08, 2003, 06:36:12 PM »
I started making a few Mario games, but most ended before they we're finished. I use Game Maker and it's very easy too.

http://www.gamemaker.nl/

« Reply #164 on: July 10, 2003, 02:16:08 PM »
Wha? Ended before finished? Started...? Let's see here. Uh, fin...ended....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*places right index finger below lips, then blows air softly through lips vibrating them slightly, then moves index finger up vertically two inches, then moves index finger down vertically two inches, then repeats some more*

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Print