• Old Person™
« on: March 13, 2005, 10:06:29 AM »

Hammer time!

I dare you to right click on this page.

WMD

Get Help!

Marvin?

Classic Gaming's 404

Are you creative?  Want to make an unofficial TMK/FungiForums 404?  A Nintendo/Mario 404 might be cool.  I made one, but it cannot be displayed.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2005, 12:22:09 PM »
http://www.homestarrunner.com/lorikeet/'>404'D!

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2005, 12:48:21 PM »
I wonder what all you can destroy on that hammer page...I know about the bullets and all the icons, and the red links, and the Internet Options things...

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
For those who want to know where o_0 from the chatroom went, he became WarpRattler. I felt that it was time for change.

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2005, 08:46:11 PM »
Ahahaha!  That's great.  But how the dukar do you do that?  I don't know how to do that.  That makes me so depressed.  I mean, all I want to do is make my own 404 page, and add some funny phrases to it, but I have no idea how to do that.  Do you realise how depressing that is?  That really makes me depressed.  So depressed it's not funny.  You could never understand how depressed I get when I just can't.....

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2005, 09:59:03 PM »
That "Marvin" one cracked me up.

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2005, 11:09:59 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2005, 11:55:11 PM »
This is a little off topic, but I think I'll post a speech I gave for Public Speaking a couple years ago.  It was the final assignment and was a Ceremonial Speech.  It was my highest grade in that class.  BTW, this was written before he turned up in Abu Dabi.

Join me in honor of a man whose colorful language and wild claims garnered him widespread fame.  Some knew him as “Baghdad Bob,” others as “Comical Ali.”  As Iraqi Information Minister, Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf provided hope to the people of the Middle East and many good laughs to the rest of the world.
Always holding high aspirations, Mo held many prestigious positions in the Iraqi government throughout his life, including Ambassador to Sweden, Burma, Italy, and the United Nations and Foreign Minister.  He was a loyal member of his government.
He brought people from both sides of the war together as his image graced televisions worldwide.  He was quite skilled; I remember a time when he read a message from Saddam Hussein without wearing his glasses and from a blank piece of paper.
As Information Minister, his voice was heard everywhere, and I want to share with you now some of his most memorable quotes.
“They are not in Najaf. They are nowhere. They are on the moon.”
“We will kill them all........ most of them.”
With gunshots in the background, “I triple guarantee you, there are no American soldiers in Baghdad.”
“The midget Bush and that Rumsfeld deserve only to be beaten with shoes by freedom loving people everywhere.”
“It has been rumored that we have fired scud missiles into Kuwait. I am here now to tell you, we do not have any scud missiles and I don't know why they were fired into Kuwait.”
“They think we are retarded - they are retarded.”
“...they are nowhere.” (A hotel explodes behind him) “...they are nowhere, really.”
And finally, with U. S. troops 100 yards away, “No I am not scared, and neither should you be!”
Mo had the unique ability to command attention in spite of truth.  He gained quite a following during the second Gulf War, prompting many to create websites in his honor, such as “www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com,” which gets 500,000 hits a day.  So influential were his words, that many T-Shirts with his picture and even talking dolls in his likeness are now available.
Mo’s message was consistent and unshakable until the end.  Sadly, Mo went missing on April 8th as the United States took control of Baghdad.   We will truly miss his distinctive perspective and commentary.  â€œWe are winning!” he once proclaimed.  Mr. al-Sahaf, we have all won thanks to you.

Print