Print

Author Topic: <3 Valentine's Day Thread <3  (Read 64303 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #105 on: February 26, 2007, 11:10:06 AM »
I don't actually consider myself unattractive; in fact, I'm so attractive that...uh, I don't know. My sense of fashion, I'm told, is lacking in, shall we say, uncrappiness. I don't see what's so not-uncrappy about a dirty pair of jeans and food-stained Sonic the Hedgehog I've been wearing for the past week.
every

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #106 on: February 26, 2007, 01:29:52 PM »
Whatever works for you =P

« Reply #107 on: February 26, 2007, 08:19:51 PM »
That's nasty...XD

Boy's have said "ewwww" when they've seen me. I don't know why :/. I mean, I find myself attractive...I guess they don't. While some people think they're hot, I just think I'm pretty.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #108 on: February 26, 2007, 08:29:53 PM »
My fashion sense is the same as Glorb's, only replace the StH shirt with a bunch of wrestling T-shirts and bold single colored shirts.

I'd get some of those awesome novelty T-shirts they sell at Hot Topic but I refuse to go near that store full of goth/emo kids. Yeah, I still dislike them, though I'd rather be stuck in a room full of goths rather than one with emo kids. Partially due to the fact that goth girls can be pretty hot when they're not acne ridden and faking a british accent, and also because they know how to take a joke.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #109 on: February 26, 2007, 08:34:30 PM »
Faking a British accent is fun ^_^.

My style is...a black skirt...a patterned scarf...and a solid blouse.
But when I'm feeling fancy, I go the whole nine yards! Oh, I DO love dressing up. If only I could do it all of the time!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #110 on: February 27, 2007, 03:15:50 PM »
That's nasty...XD

Boy's have said "ewwww" when they've seen me. I don't know why :/. I mean, I find myself attractive...I guess they don't. While some people think they're hot, I just think I'm pretty.

Has anyone ever asked you what your head looks like under that headdress you wear? Maybe that has something to do with it. Not saying I think you're ugly or anything, it was just an idea. <:D

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #111 on: February 27, 2007, 03:32:58 PM »
Here's how alledgedly bad my fashion sense is: I often wear pajama shirts when I can't wear any other shirt (i.e., it's on fire). In fact, I just reach into the shirt drawer and yank something out, which often turns out to be a pair of underwear or even a skirt. Thankfully, I usually retain enough consciousness im the morning to avoid wearing underwear in place of a shirt.
every

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #112 on: February 27, 2007, 04:35:18 PM »
Why do you have skirts in your dresser?
That was a joke.

« Reply #113 on: February 27, 2007, 07:00:13 PM »
Probably got mixed in with his clothing in the wash.

I've gotten a few things back from the wash that're owned by another family member...
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #114 on: February 27, 2007, 08:41:48 PM »
Has anyone ever asked you what your head looks like under that headdress you wear? Maybe that has something to do with it. Not saying I think you're ugly or anything, it was just an idea. <:D

Actually...they have. I guess that may have something to do with it. And maybe it's because guys in my area only care about how your body looks, and I don't really show my shape.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #115 on: February 28, 2007, 02:26:22 PM »
Er... I though your face was pretty cute. <:D

Jman

• Score
« Reply #116 on: February 28, 2007, 10:52:08 PM »
I can't stand people who only evaluate women by the way they look.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #117 on: February 28, 2007, 10:53:20 PM »
You and pretty much every other guy on this board.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #118 on: March 01, 2007, 12:45:11 AM »
A regular bunch of gentlemen, we are.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #119 on: March 01, 2007, 02:31:02 PM »
Oy! Lessal get drunk, then watch Rambo II and The Marine! And some other, like, chick flick with wussy stuff in it, 'cause we're all sensitive and whatnot.
every

Print