Print

Author Topic: Toad's 1,000th Post Contest  (Read 9322 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2008, 08:08:56 PM »
Arrgh.  I forgot all about this and I'd made a Toad Mii for you.  If I think about it later tonight I'll check the Mii channel and give the code for the Mii. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2008, 07:20:57 PM »
I uploaded the Toad Mii I made for you.  You can find it by searching for 0891 6977 8448 on the Check Mii Out Channel.  If you are interested you can see 50 of the nearly 100 other Miis I've posted by clicking my Dr. Kawashima (Brain Age) Mii Artisan at the bottom right when viewing the Mii's properties.  Hope you enjoy it, and sorry for the late posting.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2008, 07:37:11 PM »
..and sorry for the late posting.

Tha's ok. I don't even have my Wii right now. After I get it back here in a couple of days, I'll be sure to check it out.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print