Print

Author Topic: All drugs should be legal  (Read 69189 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #105 on: January 04, 2009, 04:11:10 PM »
Smoke some and see what happens.
every

« Reply #106 on: January 04, 2009, 04:56:09 PM »
Not that good of a suggestion, Glorb. But thats probably the only way he'd learn.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #107 on: January 04, 2009, 05:37:41 PM »
Do your "research". Cannabis isn't a hallucinogen.

Furthermore, the smoke probably gives you cancer, but smoking it isn't the only way to consume it.
"it's always the present"

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #108 on: January 05, 2009, 01:47:02 AM »
Buying things that don't artificially alter your brain chemistry is better than buying things that do. Therefore, buying toys and posters of things you like is better, because all it does is stimulate endorphins naturally. Your brain is making you happy, not some external stimulus.
That was a joke.

« Reply #109 on: January 07, 2009, 09:33:24 PM »
Whether drugs are illegal or not, I just can't think of any reason why you'd want to do them in the first place.

I agree with you but you should still have the right.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #110 on: January 08, 2009, 03:31:49 PM »
Buying things that don't artificially alter your brain chemistry is better than buying things that do. Therefore, buying toys and posters of things you like is better, because all it does is stimulate endorphins naturally. Your brain is making you happy, not some external stimulus.
You're right, and my post was kind of stupid in a few ways, but the point I was trying to make was that for some people, drugs can do just as much damage to their life as other  things (ie. videogames)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #111 on: January 08, 2009, 10:43:24 PM »
Drugs can do as much damage as video games? You have that backwards at the very least.
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #112 on: January 09, 2009, 09:22:38 AM »
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2009, 04:06:49 PM »
Drugs can do as much damage as video games? You have that backwards at the very least.
lol yes that was obviously a mistake.

Anyway I'm dropping out of this argument. I've said enough.

« Reply #114 on: January 16, 2009, 08:57:24 PM »
I want to do something rather bad to that pokem... videogames can make you fat like pot.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2009, 08:16:15 AM »
What? How is that possible? You just turn on the game and BOOM! You're fat? I don't think so. If you're constantly eating while you're playing video games then yes, you will become overweight. Which is a reason why I'm not allowed to eat in my room...
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #116 on: January 30, 2009, 09:30:25 PM »
I want to do something rather bad to that pokem... videogames can make you fat like pot.

You're sick.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 10:38:26 AM by Shyguy92 »

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #117 on: January 31, 2009, 10:42:26 AM »
Oh nenson. You silly goose. Inactivity and eating fatty crap make you fat, not videogames. It's true that the average gamer is a big greasy fatman because they like to feast on Cheetos and energy drinks while they sit in a puddle of stagnant buttsweat for hours on end, but videogames themselves don't make you fat.

That makes me think: Why don't they make a real game that incorporates exercise? As in, not some lame Wii Sports deal, but a legitimate, Halo-scale game-game that happens to have you working out?

But I digress.
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #118 on: January 31, 2009, 03:20:16 PM »
They have games like that, but only servicemen are allowed to play them. They're called VR training devices.

« Reply #119 on: April 06, 2009, 08:30:36 PM »
This is an interesting topic.  Drugs should be legalized because they are similar in smoking and alcohol, that is they are harmful, but some of them do serve medicinal properties.  For example, the painkillers I take are also a common street drug.  Legalization would be excellent for money, although it would be hard to get people to go along with it, but seeing smoking and drinking can encourage it I guess.  A majority of people do them anyway, so why not.  Having the same laws like drinking would be good too.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need a cigarette.

Print