Print

Author Topic: All drugs should be legal  (Read 69196 times)

« Reply #135 on: April 09, 2009, 08:11:49 PM »
I hope not. He has the right to say "bull[dukar]" here. It's the political board.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #136 on: April 09, 2009, 08:58:30 PM »
Plus, according to the rules thread swearing is not actually against the rules on this entire message board (only evading the censors is).
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #137 on: April 10, 2009, 07:05:12 AM »
Oh, goodness, not another swearing debate.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #138 on: April 10, 2009, 04:26:41 PM »
Recently, Rao made me realize that all this time I had the censor thing off. We'll end the discussion at that.

(However, being that this is the political board, he should have all the less right to say it. Keep the tension to the topic and reasoning.)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 04:28:35 PM by Suffix »

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #139 on: April 10, 2009, 06:47:05 PM »
So, when discussing our rights, we should have less rights. Alright, then.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #140 on: April 10, 2009, 06:53:13 PM »
No, we should exercise more restraint to avoid looking like ********s.
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #141 on: April 10, 2009, 06:55:37 PM »
That was a more self-defeating statement than "I experimented, but did not inhale". :)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #142 on: April 10, 2009, 07:17:54 PM »
"Of course I inhaled. That's the point."
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #143 on: April 10, 2009, 08:17:43 PM »
(Allegedly) Obama, right?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #144 on: April 10, 2009, 08:50:07 PM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #145 on: April 18, 2009, 05:07:09 AM »
"and from the secondhand smoke, became partially high on it myself."

Sorry, a little late here. Figured I'd stop on by to TMK and see what the deal was.

As for that quote: "Contact highs" are usually placebo effects. Yeah, it's smoky, it can smell like crap, and you know the effects of it, so you might be tricking yourself into thinking you're high when you're placed in that type of situation. I could say, however, that the potency of weed has just been going up and up, so depending on the 'grade' of weed, then I'm sure you could get just a tiny, tiny bit of it in your system depending on how much the person inhaled, but not enough to warrant a full-blown OMG I'M HIGH THIS IS CRAZY response.

Trust me, there have been more than a few times where my old buddy (who has fallen into the hole of smoking constantly) has lit a blunt up in his car and kept the windows up with no A/C on (read: I've been perfectly fine). I haven't smoked in ages and I vowed to myself I never would again (and haven't), but even then, whether he's just smoking some schwag, or dro, or kush, etc. etc. etc. I've never, myself, gotten high from the second-hand smoke, ever.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #146 on: April 28, 2009, 09:14:10 PM »
Another thing to point out would be like...the drugs I take (prescriptionly) are considered narcotics and commonly sold on the streets.  So they're legal...yet illegal at the same time.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #147 on: May 07, 2009, 04:10:18 AM »
If you don't mind me asking, what are you taking that *is* considered a narcotic?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #148 on: May 07, 2009, 10:42:52 AM »
Sleeping pills.
That was a joke.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #149 on: May 07, 2009, 05:57:55 PM »
Ah. I see.

Print