Print

Author Topic: All drugs should be legal  (Read 69039 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #180 on: August 04, 2009, 12:11:40 AM »
That's not my point Chupperson. What if some government official states that males shouldn't have hair longer than four inches or else it be considered unkempt looking? That doesn't make sense obviously, but what right does the government have telling you that? Being a dirty slob may be gross, but it's a lifestyle choice. Gay marriage is offensive to some people. Should we therefore make it 100% illegal nationwide then?
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #181 on: August 04, 2009, 12:14:35 AM »
Granted that the government is apt to throw logic out the window, I am still not buying your argument, since I don't associate hygiene with "unkempt looking".
I'm not convinced that the dirty slobs just actually don't notice.
That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #182 on: August 04, 2009, 12:23:57 AM »
You're exactly right, the government frequently throws logic out the window. That's what I'm arguing. The government doesn't know what is best for you and me, thus they shouldn't make decisions on such personal details.
= = = = = = =

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #183 on: August 04, 2009, 12:32:08 AM »
Well I sure as heck know it's better for me not to encounter horrible smelly people with disease on their hands who sell me stuff daily.
That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #184 on: August 04, 2009, 12:40:06 AM »
Just because someone doesn't like to wear deodorant doesn't make them disease-ridden. A lot of people don't wear it because they think it can cause health complications.
= = = = = = =

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #185 on: August 04, 2009, 12:54:55 AM »
Dude you seriously have no idea of the magnitude of terribleness I am talking about. I don't mind someone not wearing deodorant... mostly.
That was a joke.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #186 on: August 04, 2009, 09:44:30 AM »
A lot of people don't wear it because they think it can cause health complications.
Man that's retarded.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #187 on: August 04, 2009, 11:46:28 AM »
We should cook and eat anyone who doesn't wear deodorant.

Back me up here, sadib.
every

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #188 on: August 04, 2009, 03:35:38 PM »
Man that's retarded.

Well, sort of. Deodorant, that's nothing. However, I've read some studies which suggest that antipersperants are kind of bad for you since they contain aluminum and stuff, which is lodged into your skin and locks toxins and stuff into your skin.
But of course, that's just antipersperant. Deodorant is cool.
= = = = = = =

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #189 on: August 04, 2009, 09:18:02 PM »
... Yes. Antiperspirants don't let you sweat out the stuff your body is trying to get rid of through sweat. I'm pretty sure deodorant can't cause health problems and I doubt the people you mentioned think it does either.
That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #190 on: August 04, 2009, 09:30:16 PM »
Whoa easy there Captain Literal. When I said some people don't wear deodorant because they think it can cause health problems, I meant antipersperant, so calm down. Even so, deodorant doesn't always work on incredibly sweaty people.
= = = = = = =

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #191 on: August 04, 2009, 11:17:18 PM »
You can't deny that deodorant and antiperspirant have distinctly different functions. Forgive me for thinking you said what you meant.
And once more, you brought up sweat out of nowhere when that is only one of many disgusting contributors to the problem I'm describing, which you have also made clear by this point that you have never witnessed.
That was a joke.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #192 on: August 05, 2009, 12:27:40 AM »
Chupperson's extreme repulsion to these people leads me to believe that the Zombie apocalypse has already reached his town.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #193 on: August 05, 2009, 12:46:21 AM »
!!! you may be right
That was a joke.

« Reply #194 on: August 05, 2009, 12:50:57 AM »
Zombie Apocalypse: Half-dead drones with virtually no remaining awareness of their existance roaming throughout devastated cities worldwide.

Long-term effects of Drug Legalization: Half-dead drones with virtually no remaining awareness of their existance roaming throughout devastated cities worldwide.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Print