Print

Author Topic: Interesting fact(s) about you  (Read 29984 times)

« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2009, 06:44:12 PM »
Yeah, but it's ok. I finally made it stop. I hope the Rickroll thing blows over very soon, or I'm going to be one ticked off Toad. That's not the first time I've been lead to that particular Rickroll..

Even if you think it will be over soon, it will pop up every once in a while.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2009, 10:44:21 PM »
"That particular Rickroll"?
I didn't look at it, but Rickrolling consists of linking someone to Never Gonna Give You Up, not anything else.
That was a joke.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2009, 10:49:49 PM »
From what I understand, "that particular Rickroll" involves several script-related things similar to the "You Are An Idiot" thing from years ago...but still has Never Gonna Give You Up playing. I don't know for sure, since I've never seen it myself.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2009, 10:50:23 PM »
Maybe he meant that exact URL... in which case it's even sadder.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2009, 12:19:30 PM »
-I think that I first posted that particular link on this forum, and am proud of it
-My aunt is an Olympic skier
-My aunts husband was one of the Crazy Canucks
-That same aunt worked in the kitchen on the set of the first Rambo, and met Sylvester Stallone along with rest of the cast
-My friend(chucknorris)s mother apparently met Chuck Norris
-My uncle met Bob Dylan at a bar
-My... something (I'm not really sure) played a role in a Star Trek movie as the Klingon Queen or something
-I have trouble believing some of these things too, but I'm not making any of them up
-I recently entered a video competition; the goal was basically to make an anti drug commercial. I have a good chance of winning. This won't mean much to most of you
-I am having serious trouble debating with myself whether or not to leave this forum

update: I didn't win the overall prize of 500$, but I did win the best in my category
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 12:48:49 PM by Shyguy92 »
"it's always the present"

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2009, 02:05:55 PM »
Maybe he meant that exact URL... in which case it's even sadder.

The entire meme of Rickrolling is what I meant.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2009, 03:14:58 PM »
That isn't a meme. Rickrolling is only when you link someone to the video of Never Gonna Give You Up.
That was a joke.

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2009, 03:19:26 PM »
A meme is any internet cultural phenomenon. Rickrolling is a meme. Chocolate Rain is a meme.

« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2009, 03:31:53 PM »
I meant that exact URL. That one in particular makes my computer freeze up and I have to wait unitl it gives me an error message and shuts down all the windows I was working in.

Also:
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2009, 03:39:43 PM »
That sounds like a good prank to pull on some people. Link, please.

« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2009, 09:52:06 PM »
-My friend(chucknorris)s mother apparently met Chuck Norris

Your friend was born nine months later NOTHING WAS SAID THERE

...Sorry, Shyguy. Couldn't resist. But seriously, your uncle ran into Bob Dylan at a bar? Next time you see this uncle, you shold ask him about the event by singing/wheezing, "how did it feeeel?".
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2009, 07:37:36 PM »
That sounds like a good prank to pull on some people. Link, please.
http://smouch.net/lol/
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2009, 04:48:19 PM »
I will kick you in the chest.
every

« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2009, 08:00:07 PM »
Why? He asked for the link and I was posting it here for him. Of course, out of curiosity, you would have wanted to know what it was. But if you read more than the last 3 posts, you would have known that he was asking for the link to a Rick Roll video that keeps repeating and freezes your computer so you can't get rid of it and you have to shut down your computer.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2009, 08:12:14 PM »

Print