Print

Author Topic: What we need in this world  (Read 36007 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2009, 06:54:03 PM »
I'll have to disagree on one thing. Steven9wii did not ever make me laugh, not once.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2009, 07:02:05 PM »
I'll have to disagree on one thing. Steven9wii did not ever make me laugh, not once.
Same here, but I can see how others could laugh at/with him.  I may not be a good judge of funny though.  I like corny puns and lateral thinking jokes. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2009, 07:06:41 PM »
I agree with both of you. I didn't laugh at Steven. The long posting kinda annoyed me, but this isn't the topic for that.

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2009, 07:10:19 PM »
Your problem is looking at Steven9wii as if he were a comedian. I never laughed at him either. Steven was an artist, experimenting with what posts could achieve. He tried to make us experience feelings that no one else had inspired through a post. And you know what? He succeeded a few times.

Steven9wii gave us the most valuable thing there is. He showed us something new.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2009, 07:17:35 PM »
Spam has been around for a looong time, man.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2009, 09:40:18 PM »
Throwing incoherent garbage around a post/putting gigantic spaces in between every word in a single sentence is NOT art.

Unless Lizard Dude is secretly a TV tropes follower....

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2009, 12:59:03 AM »
Steven9wii was the greatest thing on this forums all year, bar none. Coming here now seems like just looking at the bland internet flotsam I keep feeling the need to avoid.
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2009, 02:20:46 PM »
You want real art? Look at that James bot a couple weeks back. Completely unadulterated, untainted artistic vision. His posts were deeply textured, genuinely interesting pieces. And he wasn't even human. Then he got deleted. No number of hambulances or giant spaces or 2s could ever match the potential James had.
every

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2009, 02:38:52 PM »
Um...Caterina's work is real art. Neither James nor Steven posted anything worthwhile/artful.

I didn't want Steven to leave because it was fun to make fun of him.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2009, 02:52:31 PM »
(Art is more than pictures)
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2009, 03:06:56 PM »
Are we art critics or troll debaters here?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2009, 03:19:13 PM »
A little of both. Or neither?
every

« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2009, 06:56:31 PM »
Most of the people here are philistines.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2009, 07:06:40 PM »
I'm a republican.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2009, 07:27:40 PM »
Philistine - a person deficient in the culture of the liberal arts, or a smug and intolerant opponent of the bohemian, one who exhibits a restrictive moral code.

I'm a republican.
Close. 

Conservative - a person upholding traditional moral and religious values, opposing welfare, having a resistance to change and a tolerance for inequality.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print