Print

Author Topic: January 2012 ADVANCED Poster nominations  (Read 3596 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: February 02, 2012, 03:31:21 PM »
I failed to keep up with a list for the awards last year so I'm going to get everyone to help this year.  I'd like to have a nominations thread for each month to make voting at the end of the year easier. 

CrossEyed7 does a great job with the awards so feel free to copy/paste his template from http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=13894.0 if needed.  Happy nominating everyone.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 04:21:15 PM »
Blast from the past: -=~+*%#\|/@sTeAlTh_LiNk@\|/#%*+~=-
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 10:44:24 PM »
Hey, good idea... I just hope it doesn't start getting all Reddit up in here with people micro-nominating stuff every 30 days.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 07:49:36 PM »
Most Improved: Cora (né foxmccloudfan)
Dynamic Duo: Cora & Ambitious Shade
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 05:56:21 PM »
I'd also like to keep track of all the songs that our people release on here this year. Let me know if I miss any:

January songs:
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print