Print

Author Topic: It's been quite a while since I last was here... What happened to this place?  (Read 80495 times)

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2014, 09:10:23 AM »
having bowed to the irrational demand for mayonnaise on pizza.

....? Who thought that that was a good idea? Just thinking about it makes my stomach turn.

Speaking of failed pizza experiments, I recently had "hamburger pizza." Featuring mustard and catsup as sauce and small pieces of ground beef and American cheese as toppings, Hamburger pizza wins the blue ribbon of disgusting food mashups. My guess is that mayo pizza is not much better.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2014, 11:10:59 PM »
The Pizza Hut pizza isn't disgusting, just not great. No unusual ingredients. I hate the small fake bakeries they have (I call them fakeries). They will make mini-pizzas with ketchup instead of proper pizza sauce. My girlfriend doesn't understand the difference between Italian tomato-based sauces and ketchup. I'm actually going to show her tonight with some homemade spaghetti and a jar of pasta sauce.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 08:30:27 PM by TEM »

« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2014, 05:32:50 AM »
Man, we really need to think of something really awesome. Otherwise this might go stale...

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2014, 09:54:06 PM »
Man, we really need to think of something really awesome. Otherwise this might go stale...
Yeah, we need something REALLY good, otherwise...
Also, sorry I haven't been here for a while
My mind is telling me no... My body is telling me no too, just so you know.

Sunbun

• Tapcap
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2014, 01:36:49 AM »
hi
"Sunbun is...doing whatever Sunbun does" -WarpRattler

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2014, 02:47:47 PM »
WHOA DANG, IT'S THAT ONE GUY

Didn't you show up for one post something like a year ago, too?
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2014, 03:44:45 PM »
You won't find out the answer to that until next year.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2014, 08:31:08 AM »
You won't find out the answer to that until next year.

FTW
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Sunbun

• Tapcap
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2014, 01:06:26 AM »
FTW

BriGuy I've come to bring you this unscheduled response:

yes
"Sunbun is...doing whatever Sunbun does" -WarpRattler

« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2014, 11:40:28 AM »
With Forest Guy's personal update I kind of wonder what everyone is doing in life now?

I'm a Chemistry student in my second year of university. I don't play video games as often anymore, but in the gaming world I'm still a Nintendo fan first and foremost. (I'm also learning Japanese because of my love of Japanese stuff, which started with Nintendo!)

I wasn't around for as long or as much as the rest of you were, but this still feels like my internet home and I get twinges of nostalgia every time I check back here.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 07:55:17 PM by Nintendoobsessed »

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2014, 06:21:10 PM »
I'm in the second year of law school at Cornell and... well, still single and unemployed, despite efforts to the contrary, but everything in perspective. And gaming-wise, I'm getting serious about getting a desktop PC!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2014, 07:05:46 PM »
I'm in my fifth-ish year (it's complicated) of undergrad for a computer science degree. I also work writing code on the days when I don't have class, and even some of the ones when I do. I don't play video games any less than I ever have, and I don't see that changing any time soon.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2014, 08:01:47 PM »
Well, I've been working at a dollar store for the past two years and am moving to the middle of nowhere with my parents this month. Fun times.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2014, 08:15:05 PM »
I've been teaching Honors and AP Chemistry at one of the nations best school districts, but may soon be moving (back) to Southern Mississippi. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2014, 12:01:50 AM »
moving to the middle of nowhere
Wait, I thought you already lived in Canada.

Print