Print

Author Topic: raising chaos  (Read 1516 times)

« on: July 11, 2002, 02:41:43 PM »
does anybody know how to get the legendary hero or dark chaos in SA2battle.please tell me if you do.

My name is  slick the hedgehog im a street wise hedgehog who is skilled at the martial and was once a police officer until I lost my arm in a sword battle with a mysterious echidna.

But thanks to tails I have a fully functinal mechanical arm and can livean almost normal life exept the I''ve gotten news that the mysterious echidna is after the neon crystals and ME!

My mission,to collect all the crystals,find out who is echidna is and defeat him before it''s to late!!
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2002, 06:39:35 PM »
You should be a little more descriptive with the title. By "chaos" I thought you mean evil confusion, not little creatures from Sonic.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

Print