Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 680766 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2595 on: June 08, 2005, 11:47:57 PM »
Katamari Damacy Soundtrack
Easily one of the best OSTs out there for anything (games, movies, musicals, you name it). This soundtrack seems to touch on just about every musical style out there, evoking everyone from the Flaming Lips to Tom Jones to Aphex Twin to Philip Glass to Benny Goodman to... well, you get the idea. Almost all the tracks are extended versions of what you hear in the game, and also sound much more carefully produced, with background music and layers that weren't evident in the game.
That was a joke.

« Reply #2596 on: June 12, 2005, 04:02:34 AM »
Preach it, brother.

"All this guy ever does is eat, sleep, say stuff, DDR, and wear glasses."

« Reply #2597 on: June 12, 2005, 12:16:05 PM »
Might as well come here. Vannila coke please

where isn't the beef

Edited by - white_arrow on 6/12/2005 11:26:53 AM
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #2598 on: June 12, 2005, 12:26:23 PM »
Put the lime in my vannila coke you nut

I can't wait until Mario Baseball and DDR:Mario Mix
12 posts to 100

where isn't the beef

Edited by - white_arrow on 6/12/2005 11:58:41 AM

« Reply #2599 on: June 13, 2005, 05:43:42 AM »
hey does anyone here know why there are ads in The Mushroom Kingdom now?

Edited by - Dark viscount on 6/13/2005 4:44:18 AM

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2600 on: June 13, 2005, 08:51:01 AM »
There always have been. Try the AdBlock extension with FireFox. If they just appeared recently, you probably have recently installed a Flash player.

« Reply #2601 on: June 15, 2005, 08:00:26 AM »
Hee, I'll be getting a DS soon I hope (my last day of school was Monday and next Sunday is graduation)...Especially now that alot of good games have been annouced!

Wow, I'm finished with high shcool already. I could swear high school was shorter than middle school. Time goes faster as you get older, doesn't it? I'll be starign college in the fall...

Random Anime Quote:
"Good LORD! Where did you get thoes things!??"--Jamie Mcgonnigal (voice of Takeo Takekura). DVD voulme 5 (this is an outtake made by the voice actor, not an actual quote from the series).

Edited by - Latias Dita on 6/15/2005 7:05:11 AM
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

« Reply #2602 on: June 15, 2005, 04:01:54 PM »
Congrats! Which college?

"All this guy ever does is eat, sleep, say stuff, DDR, and wear glasses."

« Reply #2603 on: June 15, 2005, 06:43:38 PM »
A state university on Long Island called Stony Brook. It has a good pre-med and various scienece programs. I'm going for biomedical engineering.

Random Anime Quote:
"Good LORD! Where did you get thoes things!??"--Jamie Mcgonnigal (voice of Takeo Takekura). DVD voulme 5 (this is an outtake made by the voice actor, not an actual quote from the series).
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2604 on: June 16, 2005, 08:04:19 PM »
I'm posting from my aunt's house on a slow old Mac G3 with dialup and Mac OS 8.6. It's barely worth coming to post, I'm afraid. I can't use this keyboard.
Anyway, I'm here now in Houston, and can't get on IRC from this thing. So, I guess that's it and I'm going to go practice violin.

...What was the point of that message anyway?

EDIT: Oh yeah. Batman Begins is a good movie, and I heartily recommend seeing it. It's refreshingly serious and un-dumb. It's one of those movies where I get lost in the story and forget reality. 6 thumbs up.

"I think he will carry this island home in his pocket, and give it his son for an apple."

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 6/16/2005 9:09:02 PM
That was a joke.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2605 on: June 16, 2005, 10:34:54 PM »
I have come to the Mario Bar to say that I will be leaving for a while.  I feel that I'm not wanted here or at the chatroom so much, and I'm confused as to why I keep coming to both places multiple times when I don't feel comfortable.  Even in real life it seems like everyone is pairing off wth each other and I am personally missing something.  I just feel lonely everywhere, even with people, and I think I shouldn't come here so much anymore.  Right now I am working at a summer camp with other people from Drama classes, and I think the real, human, polite interaction with them is my only shot at becoming more human myself.  So, I am going to leave this virtual wasteland and try to scare myself less and others less.  I'm tired of being alone.

I'll be back in a few weeks, and I'll still be a regular, just... not so much.

Edited by - Markio on 6/16/2005 9:36:18 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #2606 on: June 17, 2005, 09:27:38 AM »
See ya

YOSHIS RULE

« Reply #2607 on: June 17, 2005, 09:49:29 AM »
white_arrow isn't that a little harsh. Markio I hope you have a good time. But why do you wish to be more human? after all to be human is by no means a good thing. Why else would that quote say "oh well I'm only human."

Edited by - Dark viscount on 6/17/2005 9:06:34 AM

« Reply #2608 on: June 17, 2005, 10:55:39 AM »
Sorry about that and we don't hate you we like you more than me

YOSHIS RULE

« Reply #2609 on: June 17, 2005, 01:22:40 PM »
I'll take something with a Mushrooms or a Martini shakened not stirred if its not a problem. What would be better a Paper Mario on the DS or The GBA?

"I Never joke about my work!"

Print