Print

Author Topic: fusion  (Read 2021 times)

« on: August 01, 2002, 03:16:39 PM »
I just had an idea. I'll ask you guys what you think.
If link, ganon, and zelda were to use the triforce to fuse into one single being to destroy a common foe:

what color hair would s/he have?
What color eyes?
What weapon would they use? common candidates are master sword, longbow, crossbow, pitchfork, biggoron sword. of course, I can't use the Biggoron Sword. but if you can come up with something I would be most grateful.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2002, 05:35:11 PM »
With fusion, one spark of energy could power a large city for months. Fusion is good.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2002, 07:22:47 AM »
I wasn't refering to that kind of fusion.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2002, 08:26:41 AM »
Forgive me, but would it be possible for you to not "fuse" The Legend of Zelda with Dragonball Z?

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2002, 12:27:42 PM »
Yes! The Fusion Dance! That has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever heard of! HA!

It''s the same only different!
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2002, 03:17:14 PM »
It has nothing to do with dragon ball z. It's zelda. if the three main characters were to combine, what would they be like? I'm writing a fanfiction and wondered what it should look like.

Print